Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Device or Fight or Flight Empty Device or Fight or Flight Sat 27 Jul 2013, 12:43

GODSERENITY

GODSERENITY
Stupified
Which album is better? I think the both bring some high points and some low points. In whole I prefer the Fight or Flight album. They just sound so different without each other. Like the song Penance, that should've definatly been a Disturbed song! I would prefer Davids lyric writing ability over Dan Chandler. But the music from the Fight or Flight album, even though not as hard, I think is way better than that of Device. Both decent albums, but still anxious for them to team back up. Thoughts?...

2Device or Fight or Flight Empty Re: Device or Fight or Flight Sat 27 Jul 2013, 15:39

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
there both good but not great like disturbed was

3Device or Fight or Flight Empty Re: Device or Fight or Flight Tue 20 Aug 2013, 20:48

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
Disturbed New

4Device or Fight or Flight Empty Re: Device or Fight or Flight Fri 08 Nov 2013, 23:39

TheJoker

TheJoker
Device. That is all :)

5Device or Fight or Flight Empty Re: Device or Fight or Flight Mon 11 Nov 2013, 16:47

WickedKnightAlbel

WickedKnightAlbel
Dehumanized
Device is a lot catchier. More pop songs on it, and all the exploration of different styles is a fun novelty.

But Fight or Flight resonates with me more. It feels more substantial.

I can safely say A Void and Part of Me are better for not being Disturbed songs. That alone makes these side-projects worth having around.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Forumotion's free forums | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com