You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Device or Fight or Flight Empty Device or Fight or Flight on Sat 27 Jul 2013, 12:43

GODSERENITY

GODSERENITY
Stupified
Which album is better? I think the both bring some high points and some low points. In whole I prefer the Fight or Flight album. They just sound so different without each other. Like the song Penance, that should've definatly been a Disturbed song! I would prefer Davids lyric writing ability over Dan Chandler. But the music from the Fight or Flight album, even though not as hard, I think is way better than that of Device. Both decent albums, but still anxious for them to team back up. Thoughts?...

View user profile

2Device or Fight or Flight Empty Re: Device or Fight or Flight on Sat 27 Jul 2013, 15:39

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
there both good but not great like disturbed was

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ravensclaw
Administrator
The Pioneer All Things Disturbed Joke!
View user profile

3Device or Fight or Flight Empty Re: Device or Fight or Flight on Tue 20 Aug 2013, 20:48

Disturbed New

View user profile

4Device or Fight or Flight Empty Re: Device or Fight or Flight on Fri 08 Nov 2013, 23:39

Device. That is all :)

View user profile

5Device or Fight or Flight Empty Re: Device or Fight or Flight on Mon 11 Nov 2013, 16:47

Device is a lot catchier. More pop songs on it, and all the exploration of different styles is a fun novelty.

But Fight or Flight resonates with me more. It feels more substantial.

I can safely say A Void and Part of Me are better for not being Disturbed songs. That alone makes these side-projects worth having around.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com