Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Vilify Behind the Scenes Music Video Empty Vilify Behind the Scenes Music Video Mon 18 Feb 2013, 23:53

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum

dhempskov

dhempskov
Disturbed One
Music video:

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
This is a great music Video!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG! it really came together really well.

disturbedsikkness

disturbedsikkness
Believer
As Draiman gets older and older, it seems like he's less and less able to pull off those silly dance moves that never used to seem so silly. Now he looks somewhat ridiculous constantly waving his arms around like that. I don't know what it is. Maybe it's the lighting, or maybe it's the fact that Draiman's a little more...plump...than he used to be - but back in the day, like "Inside the Fire" for example, he seemed to have a lot more conviction in music videos.

Either way, this turned out pretty decent. I like the video better than the song itself.

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
I know exactly what you are talking about disturbedsikkness. It's extremely evident in "The Animal" music video. The "Stricken" and "Inside the Fire" videos he did have alot more pep in his step but it might be because he can only stand in one spot in such a small video shooting set so he has to over compensate. I hate it when music videos tell a story completely different from the song's story. This one and "Asylum" are prime examples but they are still watchable. Prefer the song over the video myself.

disturbedsikkness

disturbedsikkness
Believer
ShockAndAwe wrote:I know exactly what you are talking about
disturbedsikkness. It's extremely evident in "The Animal" music video.
The "Stricken" and "Inside the Fire" videos he did have alot more pep
in his step but it might be because he can only stand in one spot in
such a small video shooting set so he has to over compensate. I hate it
when music videos tell a story completely different from the song's
story. This one and "Asylum" are prime examples but they are still
watchable. Prefer the song over the video myself.

I personally think it's just Draiman. I've been thinking it since Asylum, actually. I saw them live for MAAW V, and he just looked silly doing his little dances around on stage. He used to look like a badass. I don't know what the change is exactly, but it's certainly him, in my eyes.

I think the song is mediocre at best. Perhaps I'll share more when I've had a bit more time to digest it. The video has great production value, so overall, it's a better product in my eyes.

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
During Indestructible David was involved in a medium-speed motorcycle accident, years of touring which takes a huge toll on the body, and age catching up to him he's in incredible shape.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com