Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Happy New Year Morbus Rising!  Empty Happy New Year Morbus Rising! Tue 01 Jan 2013, 04:41

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
A little something from me for new years. I think I'll restart the podcasts around the time that Device's first single drops in February. If you have any Disturbed/Device/Adrenaline Mob/or Danny, Johnny, Mikey and David news, let me know! See below the video for the ways to contribute to the Podcast. I'll give you props if I use anything you send in. Thanks for watching and thanks for allowing me the time to deal with everything that happened with me in 2012.

2Happy New Year Morbus Rising!  Empty Re: Happy New Year Morbus Rising! Wed 02 Jan 2013, 20:49

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
happy new year to you too steph and everyone else on here

3Happy New Year Morbus Rising!  Empty Re: Happy New Year Morbus Rising! Wed 02 Jan 2013, 20:55

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
Happy New Year Disturbed ones

4Happy New Year Morbus Rising!  Empty Re: Happy New Year Morbus Rising! Wed 02 Jan 2013, 20:59

Monster666

Monster666
Stricken
happy new year. nice podcast, actually the first one i've seen.

5Happy New Year Morbus Rising!  Empty Re: Happy New Year Morbus Rising! Wed 02 Jan 2013, 21:03

Monster666

Monster666
Stricken
good luck on the broadcasting gig. I myself am trying to get something in the field of journalism and broadcasting, but the job market is iffey to put it mildly.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com