Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
I listen to the new Stone Sour record and i have to say i am really really impressed. Corey's lyrics and Singing on this record is Incredible and The guitar is sick. I cannot say enough good things about the new record. "TIRED", "ABSOLUTE ZERO", "RU486" "MY NAME IS ALLEN" "A RUMOR OF SKIN" are some of the best songs on the record. I would love to know what all of my fellow disturbed fans think of the new Stone Sour Record. My rating 5/5!!\m/\m/

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
Tired is a really good song haven't had a chance to really listen to the whole album yet thow i will soon

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
I consider "Tired" the best song on the record other than "Absolute Zero" hope you enjoy the album when you listen.

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
Listened to the album on Spotify, and give it a 8/10. Corey's voice makes the album.

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
WOW! 8/10 thats not bad!!LOL! i agree corey voice is amazing on this record and i think his song writing is soo much better.

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
"Tired" and "Influence of a drowsy God" are my favorites.

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
Yeah "TIRED" "ABSOLUTE ZERO" and "RUMOR OF SKIN" are my favorites. Corey Taylor!!!WOW!! I would love to hear what everyone else thinks of the new record. Thanks SHOCKANDAWE!!\m/\m/

4everDisturbed

4everDisturbed
Inside The Fire
I couldn't wait for this album and it blew me away. The concept idea really works. My favorites are gone sovereign, absolute zero, my name is allen, tired, and last of the real is a great way to end Part 1. I will admit that I am a user of media sharing for music but when I find a great album I'll easily throw in the money to show my support. Im planning on buying this record

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
This is a very good record i think it can be a grammy contender. This album is already critcally praised as being the best Stone Sour record to date.

4everDisturbed

4everDisturbed
Inside The Fire
seriously it is an amazing album. I don't think people realize how great it is. I love every single song. My personal favorite album of 2012. That beats out All That Remains, Shinedown, As I Lay Dying, Three Days Grace, 10 Years, and Shadows Fall for me! What a year for my favorite bands.

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
@4everDisturbed do you think it can be a Grammy Contender? I Agree with you about this Album 1000%. Corey Taylor's best to date!!\m/\m/

4everDisturbed

4everDisturbed
Inside The Fire
Right now I am talking with bias, but I absolutely think it is a Grammy contender! This album is ground-breaking. I love corey's vocals. He is my favorite hard rock vocalist. The different sounds and tones in this album are great! The flow is there from song to song. I can easily pick 3 or 4 singles for the radio.

I just checked the billboard 200 and it's peaking at 7! It's too bad that it is on the chart at the same time as Taylor Swift's new album. Damn you pop/country! I'm going out to buy my copy tomorrow or Saturday!

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
Taylor Swift's album will drop like a rock once another pop artist releases an album. Stone Sour's album will probably keep in the top 20 for a good bit longer than Swift's.

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
Thanks 4everDisturbed! your not biased at all!!LOL!! Your right this album as great flow and is indeed ground breaking. I think it has a good chance to be #1 on the billboards. ShockandAwe is right once another pop diva puts out another album Taylor Swifts record will drop like a bad habit. I HOPE THIS GETS NOMINATED!!FOR A GRAMMY!!!!!!!!!!

helm

helm
Disturbed One
ive been very impressed... good end of the year music and a taste of whats gonna be an insane year next year with HoG&B Pt 2 and Device... Can't wait :D

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

How to make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com