Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

CONTACT ME!!!

Email: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Twitter: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (@DisturbedStef)
Facebook: facebook.com/DisturbedGP

THIS WEEK'S LINKS:

David's Twitter: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (@DAVIDMDRAIMAN)

Dan's Twitter: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (@DoneganDaniel)

NEXT PODCAST:

March 25th-- so get your Disturbed-centric stuff to me by the 23rd. I'll be winding up Spring Break by then, and I'll be looking for it!

Like what you hear? Tell your friends, and post the link to the podcast everywhere you use social media!

Conversely, if you don't like it, tell ME! I'm always open to constructive criticism and suggestions.

I truly enjoy doing the podcasts, and I hope you like them as well. Comment on the thread with your "Atta girls" and "Way to gos" and all that. You guys sharing the podcast with your friends helps me, you, the forum and the band.

Until next time, I'm...well you know who I am, and I remain...

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Good stuff this week Stef! Can't wait until the next one.

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
luv the show steph i cant wait for the metal how nether will be good to see what the band has been upto lately i mean what else are they gonna talk about on the how but whats going on during the hiatus

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | Music | Rock, Punk, Alternative | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com