Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
That's right guys we been around for three years today and still during the slow times when the band is on hiatus people still signing up as members i hope for many more years to come this forum still prospers as its done in the past plus i want to thank every member for all that they have done to make this place what it is today.

Raven
Admin

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
I want to thank all of you Disturbed ones who have made this forum a success

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO ALL OF MY DISTURBED BROTHERS AND SISTERS HERE IN THE MORBUS RISING FAMILY. I LOVE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU AND HOPE YOU ARE ALL WELL. LET US KEEP IN MIND THAT THE BOND WE SHARE IS A DEEP ONE THAT CAN NEVER BE BROKEN.

WE ARE ONE WITH THE SICKNESS
WE ARE ALL DISTUBED!

Last edited by Disturbed1forEternity on Sun 19 Feb 2012, 18:56; edited 1 time in total

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!\m/\m/

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Next month I'll celebrate 2 yrs in the forum, and a year since i started doing the podcasts. It's been an incredible journey that I hope lasts for years... Our guys are getting the much deserved break they need to do other things if they so choose, and we'll still be here to celebrate their return with them.

WHEN MUSIC IS THE WEAPON, THE SICKNESS IS THE CURE!

Happy birthday, Morbus Rising!

As always, I remain,

Dawn_Cato

Dawn_Cato
Global Moderator
Not only have you created a forum...Raven and Mike created a good friendship!Be proud of the forum...you bring people together when they feel lost or lonely surfing the internet and come across a safe haven to share everything and anything!Music always brings people together...we all just happen to have one thing in common, we love Disturbed..we have good taste in music I'd say.

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
thanks guys

PoisonIvy

PoisonIvy
Haunted
woohoo! this amazing

i love you guys! always will

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
I did not once regret the day I came into this forum! LOVE YOU GUYS KEEP UP THE AWESOME WORK! The Guy

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
thanks we will and continue to rise

Monster666

Monster666
Stricken
I remember, years ago, while I was still in High School, siting in class, finding this site on the computer, signing up, having endless arguments with other members in the chat box about politics, awesome discussions of the great music, books, movies, and life in general, enjoying the inter web company of other Disturbed ones, and of course, talking about the greatest hard rock band of all time, Disturbed.

Happy Anniversary Morbus Rising, ROCK THE FUCK ON!!! The Guy

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
thanks

PoisonIvy

PoisonIvy
Haunted
i know i'm late and i'm sorry but

CONGRATULATIONS AND TO MANY MORE YEARS! <3

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]