Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

CONTACT ME!

Facebook: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Twitter: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Email: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

THIS WEEK'S LINKS:

Revolver Magazine: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Like what you hear? Tell your friends! If not, tell me! I welcome constructive criticism and encouragement. I truly do enjoy doing these podcasts, and some of you have expressed to me that you like them as well.

Episode 35 will still be done next week as per the schedule I established when the band went on hiatus. The release of The Lost Children is too special an occasion to not do a podcast for.

Until next time, thanks for listening,

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
Good podcast :) But I don't understand how releasing TLC on the same day as MW3 creates more business. The video games are not in the same section as the CDs in Bestbuy... and most gamers will go to walmart for the midnight release and just get the game and leave OR go to gamestop the day after where CDs arent sold. Either way, its a good album and since Hell is getting alot of airtime, people will search it up and see its from TLC.

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
awesome your right its a clever move on there part they gotta sell records cause cd counts as a new record and will going into the charts i tell ya if this album goes number 1 they would salitify there place in time nothing will be out of there reach creating success during a double recession and on a hiatus without any music videos i am curios to see if they do it

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com