I have "Mine" - Page 2

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: I have "Mine" on Wed 02 Nov 2011, 17:57

alexling88

Inside The Fire
Hey crow do you have meine as a mp3 so you can send it to me please.

View user profile

27 Re: I have "Mine" on Wed 02 Nov 2011, 18:35

CrowX

Administrator
I don't have it at the moment Iam on an itouch. Check your pm when u get a chance.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

CrowX
Administrator
View user profile

28 Re: I have "Mine" on Wed 02 Nov 2011, 18:47

GuiltyPleasures

Global Moderator
While nice that the album leaked (which I predicted in a podcast not too long ago LOL), I'm still going to wait til next week to hear it. I'm gathering from what I'm reading here that "Mine" is as awesome as anything Disturbed has put out on regular CDs... but I think I'll wait until the 8th to listen to it.

Your Humble Global Moderator,

Gonna fight the war and use my music as a weapon

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
View user profile

29 Re: I have "Mine" on Wed 02 Nov 2011, 18:59

Is it ok if someone pm me with the song?

View user profile

30 Re: I have "Mine" on Wed 02 Nov 2011, 20:08

alexling88

Inside The Fire
Please sombody please send me mine pretty please.

View user profile

31 Re: I have "Mine" on Wed 02 Nov 2011, 23:18

I would love to have that link... ill buy the album eventually but right now im a broke college kid.

View user profile

32 Re: I have "Mine" on Wed 02 Nov 2011, 23:20

I too would like this song PM'ed to me. I already heard it, but I wanna listen to some Disturbed while playing some Gears 3 tonight. :D

View user profile

33 Re: I have "Mine" on Wed 02 Nov 2011, 23:58

4everDisturbed

Inside The Fire
Im definately buying the CD but I can never get myself to wait to hear a leaked song :p
@Raven I agree. You hit it right on the nose. I feel like this has the potential to be great but lacks something. I feel like it fails to stand out among the disturbed songs. I can easily hear parts of Another Way to Die and My Child in there. I plan on writing a review for the song soon!

View user profile

34 Re: I have "Mine" on Thu 03 Nov 2011, 00:13

Dawn_Cato

Global Moderator

Forstyrret I know you are excited and everything but we need to follow rules about posting...on an occasion everyone double posts and that's understandable but you posted three times in a row!CrowX pointed out in the rules to try not to double post if possible and if you can try to edit your comment please do that instead of excessive posting one after another.Thank you

View user profile

35 Re: I have "Mine" on Thu 03 Nov 2011, 04:57

Forstyrret

Stupified
Haha alright! :D

The Song is missing something, especially in the chorus. Verses are good tho, reminds me of AWTD. I liked how they tried something new with the intro, turned out great.

@LittleWildman:
I saw like 3-4 torrents on thepiratebay, atleast 1 of them is working and have all the songs.

View user profile

36 Re: I have "Mine" on Thu 03 Nov 2011, 14:54

alexling88

Inside The Fire
someone please pm the song to me i love it soo much.

View user profile

37 Re: I have "Mine" on Thu 03 Nov 2011, 20:18

LittleWildman wrote:@Ravensclaw - I thought the same, a little underwhelmed, but still a good song. The clips of voices really aren't needed in my opinion, they should've left it out.

Yeah, I agree, especially with the voices thing. The song lacks a hook, but is still extremely catchy and intense. But the voice clips are overdone. I appreciate their first use in the song, but after that they shouldn't appear again.

View user profile

38 Re: I have "Mine" on Tue 08 Nov 2011, 21:04

GuiltyPleasures

Global Moderator
Just listened to Mine and I have to say while I like the song a lot and that it totally rocks, I can see where the recorded voices get to be a little much. I can definitely see this being played in a concert setting with the crowd screaming "Hey!"

The piano sounded good, but you can tell that Dan is essentially a beginner. For some reason I was expecting more from the piano opening than what we got.

All in all, I loved it! "I have determined that this is mine!" ...as if he's taking back his own religious and cultural identity from world leaders who think they know better than "we" do.

It was worth waiting til today for. Definitely!

Your Humble Global Moderator,

Gonna fight the war and use my music as a weapon

View user profile

39 Re: I have "Mine" on Wed 09 Nov 2011, 02:46

PoisonIvy

Haunted
guys, there is a reason why they kept it as a b-side

it wasn't bad, so that's why they didn't throw it away, but it wasn't on the level of their other songs, which is why they didn't include it on the albums

it's simple :D

the song's growing on me, btw

View user profile

40 Re: I have "Mine" Today at 11:35

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Forum create on Forumotion | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum