Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26I have "Mine" - Page 2 Empty Re: I have "Mine" Wed 02 Nov 2011, 17:57

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
Hey crow do you have meine as a mp3 so you can send it to me please.

27I have "Mine" - Page 2 Empty Re: I have "Mine" Wed 02 Nov 2011, 18:35

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
I don't have it at the moment Iam on an itouch. Check your pm when u get a chance.

28I have "Mine" - Page 2 Empty Re: I have "Mine" Wed 02 Nov 2011, 18:47

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
While nice that the album leaked (which I predicted in a podcast not too long ago LOL), I'm still going to wait til next week to hear it. I'm gathering from what I'm reading here that "Mine" is as awesome as anything Disturbed has put out on regular CDs... but I think I'll wait until the 8th to listen to it.

29I have "Mine" - Page 2 Empty Re: I have "Mine" Wed 02 Nov 2011, 18:59

pako9123

pako9123
Is it ok if someone pm me with the song?

30I have "Mine" - Page 2 Empty Re: I have "Mine" Wed 02 Nov 2011, 20:08

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
Please sombody please send me mine pretty please.

31I have "Mine" - Page 2 Empty Re: I have "Mine" Wed 02 Nov 2011, 23:18

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
I would love to have that link... ill buy the album eventually but right now im a broke college kid.

32I have "Mine" - Page 2 Empty Re: I have "Mine" Wed 02 Nov 2011, 23:20

Fear of the Disturbed

Fear of the Disturbed
I too would like this song PM'ed to me. I already heard it, but I wanna listen to some Disturbed while playing some Gears 3 tonight. :D

33I have "Mine" - Page 2 Empty Re: I have "Mine" Wed 02 Nov 2011, 23:58

4everDisturbed

4everDisturbed
Inside The Fire
Im definately buying the CD but I can never get myself to wait to hear a leaked song :p
@Raven I agree. You hit it right on the nose. I feel like this has the potential to be great but lacks something. I feel like it fails to stand out among the disturbed songs. I can easily hear parts of Another Way to Die and My Child in there. I plan on writing a review for the song soon!

34I have "Mine" - Page 2 Empty Re: I have "Mine" Thu 03 Nov 2011, 00:13

Dawn_Cato

Dawn_Cato
Global Moderator

Forstyrret I know you are excited and everything but we need to follow rules about posting...on an occasion everyone double posts and that's understandable but you posted three times in a row!CrowX pointed out in the rules to try not to double post if possible and if you can try to edit your comment please do that instead of excessive posting one after another.Thank you

35I have "Mine" - Page 2 Empty Re: I have "Mine" Thu 03 Nov 2011, 04:57

Forstyrret

Forstyrret
Stupified
Haha alright! :D

The Song is missing something, especially in the chorus. Verses are good tho, reminds me of AWTD. I liked how they tried something new with the intro, turned out great.

@LittleWildman:
I saw like 3-4 torrents on thepiratebay, atleast 1 of them is working and have all the songs.

36I have "Mine" - Page 2 Empty Re: I have "Mine" Thu 03 Nov 2011, 14:54

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
someone please pm the song to me i love it soo much.

37I have "Mine" - Page 2 Empty Re: I have "Mine" Thu 03 Nov 2011, 20:18

disturbedsikkness

disturbedsikkness
Believer
LittleWildman wrote:@Ravensclaw - I thought the same, a little underwhelmed, but still a good song. The clips of voices really aren't needed in my opinion, they should've left it out.

Yeah, I agree, especially with the voices thing. The song lacks a hook, but is still extremely catchy and intense. But the voice clips are overdone. I appreciate their first use in the song, but after that they shouldn't appear again.

38I have "Mine" - Page 2 Empty Re: I have "Mine" Tue 08 Nov 2011, 21:04

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Just listened to Mine and I have to say while I like the song a lot and that it totally rocks, I can see where the recorded voices get to be a little much. I can definitely see this being played in a concert setting with the crowd screaming "Hey!"

The piano sounded good, but you can tell that Dan is essentially a beginner. For some reason I was expecting more from the piano opening than what we got.

All in all, I loved it! "I have determined that this is mine!" ...as if he's taking back his own religious and cultural identity from world leaders who think they know better than "we" do.

It was worth waiting til today for. Definitely!

39I have "Mine" - Page 2 Empty Re: I have "Mine" Wed 09 Nov 2011, 02:46

PoisonIvy

PoisonIvy
Haunted
guys, there is a reason why they kept it as a b-side

it wasn't bad, so that's why they didn't throw it away, but it wasn't on the level of their other songs, which is why they didn't include it on the albums

it's simple :D

the song's growing on me, btw

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com