Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Emptiness Empty Emptiness Sun 30 Oct 2011, 00:56

KOTOZ

KOTOZ
Now, I know that David Draiman said that the song: EMPTINESS was never finished, and thus, never recorded...but do you think that they'll still do it later down the road? Cause I kinda do wanna hear that song.

Also, I have another question: Does anyone have a link to where EMPTINESS was first mentioned? ...because when I heard about the B-sides (Three, Mine, and Emptiness) I had never seen them mention the song anywhere, and was sondering how people found out about it.

THANKS

2Emptiness Empty Re: Emptiness Sun 30 Oct 2011, 03:54

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
I don't see them finishing Emptiness. It would be going backward and Disturbed is always trying to move forward

3Emptiness Empty Re: Emptiness Sun 30 Oct 2011, 08:20

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

its there on the soundboard along mine i think they might finish emptiness one day the best time to ask david on twitter is when they are about to return and go into the studio that way it will be on his mind

4Emptiness Empty Re: Emptiness Sun 30 Oct 2011, 11:29

KOTOZ

KOTOZ
Ah, okay, I hadn't seen this. So then Mine and Emptiness are from the Indestructable era? WHATDE FUCK? (lol)

5Emptiness Empty Re: Emptiness Sun 30 Oct 2011, 12:26

4everDisturbed

4everDisturbed
Inside The Fire
Yeah dude theyre both from Indestructible!

Raven! Where did you get that?! I knew the background behind Emptiness but never saw that picture

6Emptiness Empty Re: Emptiness Sun 30 Oct 2011, 14:08

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
im hooked lol yea what de fuck was some other track i think that was the one they merged with defend that became indestructible you will have to ask david also mine wasent finished for indestructible they did finish it for asylum thow and emptiness that one is not finished who knows they might finish that one next time

7Emptiness Empty Re: Emptiness Sun 30 Oct 2011, 14:32

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
what de fuck isnt actually a track. that was confirmed along time ago. it was just a joke. And David said "mine" was an Asylum era song, but it was actually an Indestructible era song. weird.

8Emptiness Empty Re: Emptiness Sun 30 Oct 2011, 18:14

KOTOZ

KOTOZ
Whatde fuck? might be ISHFWILF, because that was my reaction to it. :P

I'm guessing it was a joke, but the thing that throws me off is the tuning.

DO you have any other pics of the boards from the other albums' recordings?

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com