Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
video has been removed. fuck youtube and thier policys

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
but, it will be out tommorrow!!! officially!!!

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
it just bugs me that theres a sample out there and I cant hear it [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
hey go to amazon.com and put in ffdp Over and Under it!!

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
shit is AWESOME! cant wait to hear it all, and im so fucking pumped that this is going to be a radio single!

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

HERE YOU GO!! and Revolvermag.com Is streaming it all day tommorrow!!

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
not bad their singer is one the best out their but nothing compares to dave thow

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
Ivan as an amazing range and FFDP fits his range. Yet, David and Disturbed still rule the metal stage.

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
i sort of agree with you but, davids vox have almost on and off like the last 5 years or so but, i still love david and disturbed but, Ivan Voice is sooo powerful on the record and live!!

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
this is the greatest anti-hater song ever. period. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
I know right?? so Shock and Awe what do you think of it so far?? Their will be higher quality tomorrow!!

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
I like it. The beggining riffs sound a tad like "bulletproof" but it has its significant sound. I love the emotion that Ivan has in his lyrics. I was a little dissapointed with WITA album but if the rest of AC album sounds this heavy, ill be very happy.

"did you hear the one about me cryin to die? fists in the air and ill ?leave it to the sky? do I care if you hate me do you wanna know the truth? C'est La Vie, adios, good riddance, FUCK YOU!"

Last edited by ShockAndAwe on Wed 27 Jul 2011, 04:10; edited 2 times in total

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
Yeah i noticed that!!!! I love the guitars! and Jereamys' Drumming although they have a new bassist i almost dont hear the bass at all! Thats okay if Ivan even sings this song live half-way the crowd will be losing their shit!!!!\m/\m/

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
Yeah i love the single too and i love everything about it maybe except the lyrics, they just seem so simple but, i think the rest of the album is going to be amazing!!! and i Predict this will be their First Debut #1 Record and get to either gold or platinum quicker.

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
the iTunes version has a twist in it right before the guitar solo from the revolver mag version they released. and under and over it is already atop the itunes rock charts.

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
yeah its already #45 on the Itunes Regular Charts and today is its debut and think it will climb, and climb.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com