Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Email: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Twitter: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If you like what you hear, tell your friends! If not, tell me!

This week's links--

Skeleton Key Auctions: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Dan's interview with Premier Guitars: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Trevor Cole's (Dan's guitar tech) interview with Premier Guitars: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

As always, thanks for listening! Comments are always welcome!

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Thank you for the short stint on the soapbox! I'm just as aggravated by the wigging out over the break as you are. The guys need a break. They've been doing this for ten years and they need to sit back and say... "Ok, boys, what are we doing next? How can we knock them on their asses again and still give them something new and kick ass?"

David and Lena need time together that doesn't involve being cooped up in a hotel room somewhere or on a tour bus. I'm sure that they'll have a lovely honeymoon somewhere, but seriously... he needs a break. And, seeing as David's had voice problems twice this touring cycle... HE NEEDS A BREAK! And yes, I'm being a broken record.

Dan, Mike, and John have families too that I'm sure they would love to spend time with and that would love to have them to themselves for a while. I'm sure that Tina, Kristen, and Nicole are tried of seeing just a little bit of their men whenever they have time off in between pieces of the cycle.

If David boycotts because people are tripping balls about them taking time off and he stops posting on twitter... then, you guys who keep freakin out have no one but yourselves to blame.

Ok... I'm getting off of my soapbox now too. I need to catch my breath anyway.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com