Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Favorite Sports Teams - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite Sports Teams Mon 03 May 2010, 07:02

GiveIntoTheNight

GiveIntoTheNight
Loading The Weapon
Gilberto's good but he has become quite slower. He also doesn't help a lot when we attack. Of course he's good enough to stay here for the next couple of years. Key players were Cisse, Ninis and Katsouranis.

Isn't Arshavin great? Soccer He is one of my favourite players that are active, along with Robben, Pato, Kaka, Villa and Gerrard. You should buy more experienced players like him if you want to win the League next year. Although you came close this year somewhere along the way, too. That game against Wigan was a huge blow, amazing comeback.

P.S. You really need a Gk. ASAP. Borat

27Favorite Sports Teams - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite Sports Teams Mon 03 May 2010, 08:45

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
gilberto was never fast but he's a very good defensive midfielder so he isnt really meant to help the attack but rather protect the defence.

arshavin is really good but he can speak his mind a little too much which can annoy arsenal fans

28Favorite Sports Teams - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite Sports Teams Mon 03 May 2010, 09:17

GiveIntoTheNight

GiveIntoTheNight
Loading The Weapon
Our problem is that all of our CMs are like that. Slow and very defensive-orientated.
Arshavin may have said other things I don't remember that could be annoying, but it is true that you need new signings.

This conversation should probably continue elsewhere, we're of topic .

29Favorite Sports Teams - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite Sports Teams Sun 09 May 2010, 08:12

MRST

MRST
Disturbed One
soccer: FC Schalke 04 (Germany) // & // German national football team

30Favorite Sports Teams - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite Sports Teams Fri 11 Jun 2010, 02:09

MetalFreak65

MetalFreak65
I'm from Indiana. I'm a diehard COLTS fan. I dont really care that they lost the SB though, there is always next year (:

MetalFreak65, :Believered:

31Favorite Sports Teams - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite Sports Teams Wed 16 Jun 2010, 21:57

Pyro Maniac

Pyro Maniac
Haunted
Hockey-Montreal Canadians
Basketball-toronto raptors
football- Indianapolis Cults
Baseball-Boston red sox

Boogie

32Favorite Sports Teams - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite Sports Teams Mon 21 Jun 2010, 20:17

ForeverShamed

ForeverShamed
Rangers, Jets, & Yankees

33Favorite Sports Teams - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite Sports Teams Wed 23 Jun 2010, 12:11

RobertDuperre

RobertDuperre
^oh no

Pats, Celts, Mets. CT - in the middle of everything.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com