Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ATTENTION ALL DISTURBED ONES!!!!!!!!! Empty ATTENTION ALL DISTURBED ONES!!!!!!!!! Sat 28 May 2011, 01:05

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
GUYS DO YOU WANT TO HEAR DISTURBED LIKE YOU NEVER HAVE BEFORE?? I HAVE COOL TRICK THAT YOU CAN DO WITH YOU HEADPHONES BUT, YOU MUST HAVE A IPOD! ANYWAYS, THE PART OF THE IPOD WHERE YOU PLUG YOUR HEAD PHONES IN, PLUG THEM IN BUT, THEN PULL IT OUT VERY SLOWLY AND VERY LITTLE AND YOU CAN THE MAIN DISTURBED RIFF TO EVERY SONG AND ALL OF DAVIDS BACKGROUND VOICES. MY FATHER CALLS IT FAZING OUT. WHERE YOU ONLY HEAR THE MAIN GUITAR AND THE VOCALS NO BASS OR DRUMS. GIVE IT A TRY AND KEEP TRYING I AM TELLING IT WILL WORK!! ITS AMAZING HOW GOOD DANNY IS AT GUITAR!

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
it really works and its amazing how davids voice is on this record.

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
I can do that with my mp3 player and have. I've also had it happen as a pair of headphones started to give out.

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
its pretty cool isnt it??

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
this has happened to me twice with skull candy headphones that gave out on me. its pretty cool but also really annoying.

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
yeah mine are good though! not bad for $8 headphones from Wal-Mart. LOL!!

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
alexling88 wrote:its pretty cool isnt it??

It is. I listened to all of 'Fear' that way one night as I was out and about getting things for the house in the middle of a snow storm. It was really awesome.

Overburdened91

Believer
i always do this with every song lol i love to do it with The Night..you can hear alot of his backing vocals

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
yeah you do and if you want to learn guitar thats the best to do it. The Infection WOW! when do you that to that song its sooo beautiful.

Nakho

Nakho
Loading The Weapon
thats because one channel goes off when you put out the headphone a little. you can do that with some sound programs...

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
Wow, it does sound cool! :D

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
I think Serpintine has the darkest instrumental on Asylum.

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
i agree and that THE INFECTION has the best melody of all of asylum.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com