Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

WickedKnightAlbel

WickedKnightAlbel
Dehumanized
Well it's official; David has fallen beneath the double-digits.

I think that fact that only Disturbed ones on Twitter and members of this forum seem to know about this poll is hurting us badly. We've got to think of a way to (better) spread this around.

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
I think Spoox posted this on Facebook, and I shared it on my FB page, but other than that, I think you might be right. There is no fucking way that Jared Leto is better than David, Corey or even Chester and Mike.

I'm not going to say it's rigged, but there is definitely something rotten in the state of Denmark.

WickedKnightAlbel

WickedKnightAlbel
Dehumanized
Disturbed posted this on their Facebook as well, but they also keep on re-posting the advertisement and link for the 3 download, pushing the poll further down the blog. Meaning the first thing visitors see is 3 and assume there's been no interesting activity.

Well anyway, Corey Taylor is gone and we're down to 13 frontmen. Sully Erna should be taken out same time tomorrow. It's funny how quickly the MCR fans mobilized, because Gerard Way was in last place not very long ago. Here's the current results.

Jared Leto - 24.29%
Shimon Moore - 20.57%
Chester Bennington / Mike Shinoda - 13.34%
Brent Smith - 10.38%
David Draiman - 9.27%
Myles Kennedy - 8.77%
M. Shadows - 5.90%
Billie Joe Armstrong - 2.04%
John Cooper - 1.33%
Adam Gontier - 1.28%
Gerard Way - 1.04%
Jacoby Shaddix - 1.01%
Sully Erna - 0.77%

And here I thought we were passed Brent Smith.

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
I'm doing everything I can to help out... He's below 8.5% now.

WickedKnightAlbel

WickedKnightAlbel
Dehumanized
David is back to tweeting again, and the poll was posted on D1.com (though they posted the wrong link).

And it looks like the LP fans are bowing out since they've been nominated for Billboard's Fan Favorite Award (good for them). On that note, 30StM's fans are going to be busy voting for them in the Kerrang awards.

I'd say it's time for a comeback.

PS: For anyone who missed it, Sully Erna is gone. Jacoby Shaddix is next tomorrow. I don't know when the elimination stops, but if it continues at this rate, David will be taken out by next Wednesday the 18th (over a week away). I'd imagine the elimination would stop after there are four left, so we need to at least surpass Brent Smith (just guessing though).

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
As a way to get the word out, I joined Fuse and I've been posting to motivate the Disturbed 1's on there to vote for David and help us push. He's surging again it seems.

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
He's surging again! 9.13% again! Let's keep pushing y'all. We can still win this!!!

Jessica

Jessica
Disturbed One
PoisonIvy wrote:jared leto has the most votes???

oh come oooooon

I agree. All they are doing is voting for his eyeliner. Or guyliner I should put it.

PoisonIvy

PoisonIvy
Haunted
he should just stick to acting, cause as an actor, he's quite good

leave singing to the professionals!

WickedKnightAlbel

WickedKnightAlbel
Dehumanized
It's just in front of us now. All we need is a small push and we can overtake Brent Smith. That'll keep us in the top 4. Mike and Chester aren't that far ahead either, giving us a good shot at the top 3.

Tomorrow the eliminations will have been going for a week. I'm assuming that they plan to continue eliminating till they've taken out 10 front-men (same as they took out in the first round). If that's true then we're safe even where we stand now.

If they continue eliminating until only 2 are left, we have a lot of pushing to do.

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Other people are pushing on Twitter besides me and Vikki for a change... and David is starting to retweet those. But a handful of us against all the 30stM fans ain't gonna win this. We have to get more Disturbed Ones to actually get in there and vote for David! I think Spoox is spreading the word on Facebook, so we have to attack Twitter twice as hard.

We can do this! GET ON IT!

@jessica: LOVED that "guyliner" remark! I never did understand why guys like that do the eyeliner thing. It's stupid IMHO, but that's just me. LOL

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
We're pushing back toward double digits! David's ranked at 9.4%. I'm pushing everyone on fuse, Stef and a few others are pushing with David on twitter... it's been mentioned in D1 and face book... we just might be able to do this. We've barely over taken Brent Smith from Shinedown. If we keep pushing, we can overtake Chester and Mike. Come on, Disturbed 1's! Keep fighting the good fight!

Animal-of-The-Night

Animal-of-The-Night
Loading The Weapon
I'm voting for David many times every single time I'm on the computuer, I swear to god I AM!!

I wanna know how the hell Jared Leto is the runner up right now with 29.25%
Is the thing broken or do people really think they're that great? I've never even heard a 30 Seconds to Mars song on the radio, that's how much they're played around my neck of the woods. But that's just my opinion; pay no attention to me. xD

PoisonIvy

PoisonIvy
Haunted
i have, but i couldn't resist more than a minute....not my thing!!

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
haha, it's not that they're great, it's that there's plenty of little girls to go around.

Animal-of-The-Night

Animal-of-The-Night
Loading The Weapon
LMAO! Okay good point. Didn't think about it that way... xDDD

WickedKnightAlbel

WickedKnightAlbel
Dehumanized
Crisis situation. The LP fans surged and now David is in last place. If you we don't fix this as soon as possible, David will be eliminated tomorrow.

Trouble

Trouble
Do we know if he won or not? I didn't look and i cant find it anywhere

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
^No he didn't win. Jared Leto and the guy from Sick Puppies were way ahead of everyone else. David made it to 3rd...

PoisonIvy

PoisonIvy
Haunted
i'm surprised he even made it to top 3 considering the kind of people that usually go on that website aka the kind of people who vote for jared leto in first place.

WickedKnightAlbel

WickedKnightAlbel
Dehumanized
Let's face it, people: we rock.

I say we stop supporting Fuse's crap though. They opened a new poll shortly after this one ended asking "Whose fans would travel farthest to
see their favorite rockers live?". Now that one's over and they've got another going asking "Which band connects best with their fans?". They probably won't stop until they've milked every hit we bring in for them (c-list companies like them need those hits). Let's wait till something good comes along from a reputable company (like Billboard or maybe MTV).

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
Meh, I have a feeling no matter how many polls they open, the little girls will catch wind of it and vote for their gay-ass artists. If Billboard or MTV open up a poll, the frenzy will start (look at what happened to March Madness). But then again, we are a force to be reckoned with, we caught them by surpirse since I bet they weren't expecting us to push Disturbed up so high.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com