Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

email: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Twitter: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If you like what you hear tell your friends. IF not, tell ME!

Thanks for listening!

too_disturbed

too_disturbed
Believer
Nice podcast per usual Stef!

Think next podcast you could mention my '3' review/vlog of sorts?
I only ask 'cause disturbedpedia thought it was deserving enough of a video response.

By next week, it might be old news though, who knows

cya on twitter

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Man, Herman... you should have said something sooner! It didn't even occur to me to do that! Sorry... I will mention it next week, even if it is old news. I'll go write it down on the dry erase board right now.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

There. Done. That board will be filled by the time I record next week's podcast on Friday or Saturday.

Last edited by GuiltyPleasures on Sun 01 May 2011, 01:49; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : :))

too_disturbed

too_disturbed
Believer
Ah thanks! :P

Also, have you considered uploading these to youtube?
or are you doing it like this to help drive traffic to the site?

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
If they were to be uploaded to YouTube, it'd probably have to be through Morbus Television's account. I'm just afraid that because I use more of Disturbed's songs than is acceptable under the Fair Use policy, that WBR might shut that account down, and it would kill me if that were to happen.

I like doing the audio only podcasts. And driving traffic to the site is a plus. I even had a friend of mine that I know via twitter, who I turned on to Disturbed last summer prior to Asylum's release, retweet my tweet about last week's podcast. So there are more people listening than just the people in the forum. I hope that the band has heard some of them.

Feel free to retweet the URL of the current podcast on twitter. Who knows who might be listening!

Last edited by GuiltyPleasures on Sun 01 May 2011, 04:53; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : it's almost 3am CDT...can u tell? LOL (Stef apparently can't spell right now...))

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com