Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

1VOTE! THEY NEED HELP NOW!!! Empty VOTE! THEY NEED HELP NOW!!! Fri 01 Apr 2011, 09:21

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Come on guys, Disturbed's down, we need to get them back up!!!!

2VOTE! THEY NEED HELP NOW!!! Empty Re: VOTE! THEY NEED HELP NOW!!! Fri 01 Apr 2011, 09:41

PoisonIvy

PoisonIvy
Haunted
it started already

wow

on my way to voting

how long does this one last?

3VOTE! THEY NEED HELP NOW!!! Empty Re: VOTE! THEY NEED HELP NOW!!! Fri 01 Apr 2011, 09:47

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
no idea lol xDD

my god, when i saw the numbers, i went "O.O. shit, we need more people."

4VOTE! THEY NEED HELP NOW!!! Empty Re: VOTE! THEY NEED HELP NOW!!! Fri 01 Apr 2011, 09:50

MMEggman

MMEggman
Loading The Weapon
Green Day will be tough... But i'm sure we'll put up a good battle and could very well win this!
Just remember to vote everytime your IP lets you!

5VOTE! THEY NEED HELP NOW!!! Empty Re: VOTE! THEY NEED HELP NOW!!! Fri 01 Apr 2011, 09:51

PoisonIvy

PoisonIvy
Haunted

link for phones

6VOTE! THEY NEED HELP NOW!!! Empty Re: VOTE! THEY NEED HELP NOW!!! Fri 01 Apr 2011, 09:54

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
thanks, i'll go get my itouch xDD

7VOTE! THEY NEED HELP NOW!!! Empty Re: VOTE! THEY NEED HELP NOW!!! Fri 01 Apr 2011, 09:56

PoisonIvy

PoisonIvy
Haunted
i tweeted that link to david and he RT-ed me!!!
aaaah, i'm freaking out LOL

8VOTE! THEY NEED HELP NOW!!! Empty Re: VOTE! THEY NEED HELP NOW!!! Fri 01 Apr 2011, 09:57

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
lol, he seems to ignore me but oh well xDD

9VOTE! THEY NEED HELP NOW!!! Empty Re: VOTE! THEY NEED HELP NOW!!! Fri 01 Apr 2011, 10:14

Animal-of-The-Night

Animal-of-The-Night
Loading The Weapon
Oh shit. I'm for Disturbed all the way, but there's a part of me that screams, "NO!! Don't make me choose!!" because before I was a die-hard Disturbed fan, I was a die-hard Green Day fan... and I still kinda am, but not the way I used to. Green Day is a trio of smartass punks that went from government rebles to rebels that speak through a "musical" theme; Disturbed is a quartet of respectful gentleman that write music for everybody to understand, whether it's a struggle in life or inspiration to stand up and be heard.
In terms of finding role modles in the Music Industry, I'll pick the repsectful gentleman. So I vote Disturbed all the way!

Damn are we loosing. Good thing we have til Sunday to take the lead!

Currently:
Disturbed- 36.02%
Green Day- 63.98%

10VOTE! THEY NEED HELP NOW!!! Empty Re: VOTE! THEY NEED HELP NOW!!! Fri 01 Apr 2011, 10:17

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
damn, still down by half, but don't lose hope just yet, we cna still low through them! We need recuits, Coheed fans are siding with Green Day!

11VOTE! THEY NEED HELP NOW!!! Empty Re: VOTE! THEY NEED HELP NOW!!! Fri 01 Apr 2011, 10:17

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Recruit fans of other bands... Art of Dying, Avenged, Korn, Halestorm... to our cause and we'll take this one all the way to the finals! Podcast may be late this week, Raven, just so you know LOL... I want to see how this ends before I do it. I've run out of room on my dry erase board for any more Disturbed news...

So... GET ON IT AND VOTE DISTURBED!!!! We must unleash the POWER of TEN THOUSAND FISTS to win it all!

(Because God knows I'll be in an ASYLUM when this is all over! LOL)

12VOTE! THEY NEED HELP NOW!!! Empty Re: VOTE! THEY NEED HELP NOW!!! Fri 01 Apr 2011, 10:22

PoisonIvy

PoisonIvy
Haunted
sunday? oh that's good....and bad LOL

we need the a7x fans on our side

13VOTE! THEY NEED HELP NOW!!! Empty Re: VOTE! THEY NEED HELP NOW!!! Fri 01 Apr 2011, 10:29

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
guys, here, maybe this can help with multiple voting:

i know it may not be fair, but all's fair in love and war xDD

14VOTE! THEY NEED HELP NOW!!! Empty Re: VOTE! THEY NEED HELP NOW!!! Fri 01 Apr 2011, 10:34

PoisonIvy

PoisonIvy
Haunted
that doesn't work for me

i put the link but there's no places to vote on the page...hmmm

15VOTE! THEY NEED HELP NOW!!! Empty Re: VOTE! THEY NEED HELP NOW!!! Fri 01 Apr 2011, 10:40

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
aw fuck...okay, so IP hiding websites don't work....fuck -,-

Green Day 64.25%
Disturbed 35.75%

come on guys!

16VOTE! THEY NEED HELP NOW!!! Empty Re: VOTE! THEY NEED HELP NOW!!! Fri 01 Apr 2011, 10:45

PoisonIvy

PoisonIvy
Haunted
i am trying!!!!!

i'm still not sure if multiple votes hurt or not!

17VOTE! THEY NEED HELP NOW!!! Empty Re: VOTE! THEY NEED HELP NOW!!! Fri 01 Apr 2011, 10:52

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
my sister and a certain former member are saying Green Day is going to win! Let's prove them wrong and make them eat their own words!

18VOTE! THEY NEED HELP NOW!!! Empty Re: VOTE! THEY NEED HELP NOW!!! Fri 01 Apr 2011, 10:53

PoisonIvy

PoisonIvy
Haunted
former member? from here?

well regardless, green day can't win!

19VOTE! THEY NEED HELP NOW!!! Empty Re: VOTE! THEY NEED HELP NOW!!! Fri 01 Apr 2011, 10:56

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
yes from here >.<

We're far from beaten! Metal fans from everywhere need to stand behind the only metal band in the competition!

20VOTE! THEY NEED HELP NOW!!! Empty Re: VOTE! THEY NEED HELP NOW!!! Fri 01 Apr 2011, 10:59

PoisonIvy

PoisonIvy
Haunted
hm...i guess we found the reason why he's a former member

it makes me angry cause we can't pass the 35% mark

21VOTE! THEY NEED HELP NOW!!! Empty Re: VOTE! THEY NEED HELP NOW!!! Fri 01 Apr 2011, 11:01

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
same >.<

the official webpage STILL hasn't posted the link, i want to rip my hair out and strangle someone right now >.<

22VOTE! THEY NEED HELP NOW!!! Empty Re: VOTE! THEY NEED HELP NOW!!! Fri 01 Apr 2011, 11:06

PoisonIvy

PoisonIvy
Haunted
damn it

it worked faster with C&C

good news is we have till sunday

bad news is...i don't know where everybody is!!! this is going so slowly!

23VOTE! THEY NEED HELP NOW!!! Empty Re: VOTE! THEY NEED HELP NOW!!! Fri 01 Apr 2011, 11:09

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
it's only the first day we'll get them, we can't let Disturbed down!!!

24VOTE! THEY NEED HELP NOW!!! Empty Re: VOTE! THEY NEED HELP NOW!!! Fri 01 Apr 2011, 11:22

PoisonIvy

PoisonIvy
Haunted
yeah so i tried with multiple proxy changing websites...and none of them works

the mtv website must have had them blocked

25VOTE! THEY NEED HELP NOW!!! Empty Re: VOTE! THEY NEED HELP NOW!!! Fri 01 Apr 2011, 11:29

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
dammit, some of us are losing hope now >.<

i've asked a lot of my friends to vote, but we're still behind fuck, i won;t be able to sleep peacefully again tonight >.<

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com