Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Welcome to my own Hell Empty Welcome to my own Hell Fri 20 Mar 2009, 17:32

DisturbedArmyMedic

DisturbedArmyMedic
Stupified
I am an ex-Army medic that has literally been through HELL and still has embers that I am shaking off......... but I have realized through all the crap I have been through, I am truly INDESTRUCTIBLE as the song says Smiley Face

2Welcome to my own Hell Empty Re: Welcome to my own Hell Fri 20 Mar 2009, 19:04

Stricken_Mistress

Stricken_Mistress
Inside The Fire
Welcome...It's nice to "cyber meet" you. How did you learn about the forum?

3Welcome to my own Hell Empty Re: Welcome to my own Hell Fri 20 Mar 2009, 19:06

DisturbedArmyMedic

DisturbedArmyMedic
Stupified
Crow X Sent me an invite off of Disturbed1.com.

4Welcome to my own Hell Empty Re: Welcome to my own Hell Fri 20 Mar 2009, 19:26

Stricken_Mistress

Stricken_Mistress
Inside The Fire
It's a great forum and I hope you enjoy it here. Join us in the chatbox sometime. It's a great way to get to know other people...Hope to hear more from you.

5Welcome to my own Hell Empty Re: Welcome to my own Hell Fri 20 Mar 2009, 20:21

DisturbedArmyMedic

DisturbedArmyMedic
Stupified
I will... I am online a lot

6Welcome to my own Hell Empty Re: Welcome to my own Hell Fri 20 Mar 2009, 21:03

Mistress

Mistress
Warrior
Hey! I'm a street Medic presently. I have to say I have no idea what it was like for you doing you job under the conditions you did but ......Thank you and welcome!

7Welcome to my own Hell Empty street medic Fri 20 Mar 2009, 22:02

DisturbedArmyMedic

DisturbedArmyMedic
Stupified
Mistress wrote:Hey! I'm a street Medic presently. I have to say I have no idea what it was like for you doing you job under the conditions you did but ......Thank you and welcome!

Combat Medic duty was quite interesting... it is far above advanced paramedic. Sometimes above a doctor too.

8Welcome to my own Hell Empty Re: Welcome to my own Hell Fri 20 Mar 2009, 22:35

Mistress

Mistress
Warrior
I don't doubt it, I'll have to pass. I have a black cloud that follows me around as it is. I'm sure you've seen some shit, ten fold to the shit that I've seen and that's been bad enough. Glad you're home safe.

9Welcome to my own Hell Empty My own Hell Fri 20 Mar 2009, 22:42

DisturbedArmyMedic

DisturbedArmyMedic
Stupified
Mistress wrote:I don't doubt it, I'll have to pass. I have a black cloud that follows me around as it is. I'm sure you've seen some shit, ten fold to the shit that I've seen and that's been bad enough. Glad you're home safe.

It was quite too much shit for anyone to experience...I have that same type of black cloud, and demons. I am not the same person anymore. I have PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) and am always "watching" people...

One of my soldiers died in my arms......That killed a part of me at the same time.

I am Indestructible though. I am fighting those demons daily. I put myself into the hospital in 2008 because I knew I had to, otherwise I would have joined my soldier.

That personal Hell is behind me, and I am still shaking off the burning embers daily...

10Welcome to my own Hell Empty Re: Welcome to my own Hell Sat 21 Mar 2009, 11:29

beautifullydisturbed

beautifullydisturbed
Believer
Hi, and welcome it is cool here!

11Welcome to my own Hell Empty Re: Welcome to my own Hell Sat 21 Mar 2009, 12:07

floveve

floveve
welcome! ⭐

12Welcome to my own Hell Empty Re: Welcome to my own Hell Sun 22 Mar 2009, 01:56

DisturbedArmyMedic

DisturbedArmyMedic
Stupified
Unfortunately, it is us in the Combat Medical field that end up seeing the most HELL. I saw more in my 5 years, than anybody would every want to see in a lifetime.
They said that the Combat Medic was the most stressful job in the Army... NO SHIT!!!!!!

13Welcome to my own Hell Empty Re: Welcome to my own Hell Wed 14 Oct 2009, 23:00

S.M.F

S.M.F
Eye of the Storm
Hello Disturbed Fan

14Welcome to my own Hell Empty Re: Welcome to my own Hell Fri 16 Oct 2009, 06:36

Post Orgasmic Chill

Post Orgasmic Chill
One of The Ten Thousand
That's intense.

15Welcome to my own Hell Empty Re: Welcome to my own Hell Fri 16 Oct 2009, 15:09

LadyDisturbed

Loading The Weapon
ss to hear all this happened to you. Welcome to the forum and have fun!

16Welcome to my own Hell Empty Re: Welcome to my own Hell Sat 17 Oct 2009, 21:28

Dawn_Cato

Dawn_Cato
Global Moderator
Hello Heart

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com