Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1just a thought.. Empty just a thought.. Fri 28 Jan 2011, 18:26

9vista

9vista
Disutrbed's Indestructible tour had 187 dates, that's one more date longer than Metallica's World Magnetic tour (which started in 2008 and ended late last year), basically what I'm saying is DAMN DISTURBED THAT'S A SHITLOAD OF SHOWS! I read the article on Wikipedia on that tour, and between legs, there's a pretty short time between the end of a leg and the start of a new one. Now what I thought is, I think Disturbed should take a little more time off between legs, ya know waiting a little longer before starting a new leg. I think that would really help David's vocal delivery on stage.
I saw DIsturbed at Glens Falls for music as a weapon this year and I gotta say he sounded pretty good, but I've watched videos of later dates and it sounds like he's hitting more flat notes the longer this leg goes on :/

2just a thought.. Empty Re: just a thought.. Fri 28 Jan 2011, 18:30

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
David does tend to push himself too hard vocally the longer a tour goes on. He sounded okay when I saw them at UPROAR in Tulsa back in September, and I'm hoping what everyone has said so far about David's voice is still true when I go to San Antonio in ...OMG 12 days!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Create free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com