Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

JS87

JS87
Disturbed One
This is pretty funny, but really dude?? Someone would absolutely kill for that spot in the front of the stage! If you are going to do that do not even show up at all.

PoisonIvy

PoisonIvy
Haunted
that's what i said when i saw it

the level of disrespect for other bands playing on stage...unbelievable

i am so glad that David told him off

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
Glad David did this guy is in the front row and he is playing video games got to be kidding me Good Job David.

Dawn_Cato

Dawn_Cato
Global Moderator
Front row seats...and he's playing with a video game....dude you never, NEVER, NeVeR, do that in front of Disturbed....now you know how David rolls...it's off with you're head!!![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

PoisonIvy

PoisonIvy
Haunted
whenever i went to a festival and there were bands that i didn't necesarilly like before the band i was there for, I always cheered and acted like a fan...you don't boo the band, you make them feel welcome

i mean what kind of person does what he did? jeez

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
David should've unleashed The Animal on him xD

chasetheguy

chasetheguy
Stupified
man really video games would be a myth to me if i got front stage right in front of DAVID FUCKING DRAIMAN WOW WHAT A BIG WASTE OF MONEY THAT PRICK! DISTURBED FTFW

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
^ the man talks sense.

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
get him the fuck out and let me get the seat I will rock to every song what a wanker

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com