Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

_KJ_

_KJ_
A Welcome Burden
Fate wheel.....I heard it and it f*cked me in the ear.......there an instramental band but they are amazing.....and they dont even have a record label yet....and they have a very small following about 20 ppls but still they rule.... heres a song

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
Just as much as Disturbed u serious these guys suck

_KJ_

_KJ_
A Welcome Burden
BLASPHEMY!

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
..they don't suck but i certainly wouldn't enjoy them as much as disturbed

_KJ_

_KJ_
A Welcome Burden
ALSO BLASPHEMY BUT TO A LESSER DEGREE!!

slamer80

slamer80
Believer
No vocals...? hmm, i cannot see how you can compare these with disturbed, not just because it has no vocals. They sound like many other bands, like many you see in video games.

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
^ he talks sense. sorry khari :(

_KJ_

_KJ_
A Welcome Burden
*^lol that rymed* maybe its just me i love instramentals

Conker

Conker
The Animal
You might like this?:

_KJ_

_KJ_
A Welcome Burden
:o there awesome too!!!!!

MMEggman

MMEggman
Loading The Weapon
Sorry to burst your bubble but this isn't even a real band. They made that in a game called punk-o-matic. You can find it on the internet. It takes loops and samples and riffs and whatnot and you can put it together on a timeline type of thing.

The reason there's no vocals is because the game doesn't have them.

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
...that's a revelation O.O

_KJ_

_KJ_
A Welcome Burden
^what she said. Also still bad ass.

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
lol, no really bad ass if you can't come up with your own composition instead of just mashing what's there together

MMEggman

MMEggman
Loading The Weapon
And to say you like something that anyone can make (Literally anyone) better than Disturbed?
As not only a Disturbed fan, but a music fan, that's really insulting to say that THIS comes anywhere near a band like Disturbed.

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Conker wrote:You might like this?:

Yeah, this is interesting, but when I can pick out the artist playing, this is not all that unique. I heard Danny in there a few times with the guitars.

And this is a game? Sounds like mashup mania. "Idle Hands" is an apt name for this.

_KJ_

_KJ_
A Welcome Burden
Its impossible to make this with punk-o-matic -.- i tried :P

_KJ_

_KJ_
A Welcome Burden
wait wich one are we saying is a game? fate wheel or friend for a foe?? lol i think i got lost....

MMEggman

MMEggman
Loading The Weapon
Fate Wheel is the game. I know it's a game because I recognise the riffs being played. Even if you've never played before, how can you not pick up on that it's not real playing? Even then it's so extremely basic and stock that it's not original in the slightest.

They made it in Punk-O-Matic 2, not the first one. If you don't believe me I will make a video on YouTube explaining it and I bet I could probably make one of their little songs on it if I just find the right samples.

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
*hugs KJ* it's okay, Khari, you still got Disturbed xD

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Is this the music of the future? Mashups of skilled musicians being put together by anyone with a computer and a little knowledge?

God, I hope not! I know I'm a frustrated musician, but I'd never steal anyone else's work, throw it together in the whirl-o-matic, and call it mine. Give me real, live, legitimate music any day!

MMEggman

MMEggman
Loading The Weapon
I made a video showing how the Fate Wheel "band" uses Punk-O-Matic.

Here it is: