Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Scorpioneyez

Scorpioneyez
System of a down, stone sour,marilyn manson,velvet revolver,

Re4master

Re4master
Stupified
What's your favorite Heavy Metal Band other than Disturbed? Mine are Static-X, Bullet For My Valentine, Metallica, Slayer...

If I told you all of them you would be reading for hours.

!#^

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
killswitch engage

DYLANPCRIDDLE

DYLANPCRIDDLE
One of The Ten Thousand
Shinedown
Godsmack
Dio
Black Sabbath(without Ozzy)/Heaven and Hell
Killswitch Engage
Five Finger Death Punch
Metallica
Iron Maiden
All That Remains
Sirenia
and others

Last edited by DYLANPCRIDDLE on Wed 07 Oct 2009, 00:07; edited 1 time in total

30Bands Other Than Disturbed That You Like. - Page 2 Empty worng place Mon 18 May 2009, 19:56

Re4master

Re4master
Stupified
Re4master wrote:What's your favorite Heavy Metal Band other than Disturbed? Mine are Static-X, Bullet For My Valentine, Metallica, Slayer...

If I told you all of them you would be reading for hours.

!#^

This was supposed to be placed in general discussion. My bad!

IndestructibleChick

IndestructibleChick
Down With the Sickness
Linkin Park (their old stuff from Meteora and Hybrid Theory), Korn, Rage Against The Machine (old stuff), 3 Doors Down, Breaking Benjamin, Metallica (classic old stuff)P.O.D etc.

Queen_Vee

Queen_Vee
Stupified
I like bands like:

Skinny Puppy
Deftones
Limp Bizkit
Korn
Motley Crue
ETC. for all the rock & metal.

Zerstörer

Zerstörer
Sickened
Fear Factory, Static-X, Tool, Linkin Park, Unmerciful, pretty much any industrial metal... And I like Rammstein, but not when people have me translate it for them. Being multi lingual isn't always an advantage lol

LadyCorruption

Warrior
Korn
Chevelle
TapRoot
Godsmack
Zombie
Manson
ac/dc
black sabbath
ozzy
lots more

WickedKnightAlbel

WickedKnightAlbel
Dehumanized
AC/DC, Aerosmith, Airbourne, Alice Cooper, Alice In Chains, Anarchy Club, Art of Dying, The Black Crowes, Black Sabbath (Ozzy era), Deep Purple, Default, Faith No More, Evanescence, Flyleaf, Godsmack, Greatful Dead, Guns N' Roses (including new-guns), Iron Maiden, KoRn, Megadeth, Metallica, Mötley Crüe, Mudvayne, Nirvana, The Offspring, Ozzy Osbourne, Pantera, Radiohead, The Ramones, Rancid, Red Hot Chili Peppers, R.E.M., Rush, Slipknot, Soundgarden, Stone Temple Pilots, System of a Down, Three Days Grace, The Who

Disturbed are maybe 100 places ahead of all these.

I begin to stupify

I begin to stupify
Inside The Fire
System of a Down, Siddharta, Rammstein, Linkin Park, Slipknot, Evanescence, FOB, Cradle of Filth, Stone Sour, Pantera, Marilyn Manson, Theatre of Tragedy, Leaves' Eyes, Happysad, Metallica and many others.

MickJager

MickJager
To me there are 3 types of Genres.

Good Music.
GREAT Music.
Shit Music.

I couldn't possibly go on and list every one from the first two, but right now I'm really digging Soilwork again :lol:

IndestructibleChick

IndestructibleChick
Down With the Sickness
Korn, Breaking Benjamin, Incubus, Linkin Park, Papa Roach, Rage Against The Machine, Paramore etc.

Lazarus12

Lazarus12
Believer
Im really getting into Tool

deli10

deli10
Believer
Check out --> [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] The Guy

Post Orgasmic Chill

Post Orgasmic Chill
One of The Ten Thousand
Haha! I love this...but, could we narrow it down to genres? If not here's a good view of what I listen to.

Barry Manilow, Lords of Acid, Enigma, David Sanborn, Garth Brooks, OAR, Matchbox 20, Benny Benassi, Hall & Oates, REO Speedwagon, Journey, Cutting Crew, The Shirelles, Avenged Sevenfold, Eisbrecher, DJ Antoine, Dave Koz, NIN, Robert Vavra, Keiko Matsui, Axelle Red, Tim McGraw, Thrice, Duran Duran, Foreigner, Senses Fail, Missy Higgins, Pitbull, Steely Dan, Deathstars, Basshunter, Apocalyptica, Michel Cusson, Infected Mushroom, Bad Religion, Finch, Combichrist, All Time Low, Say Anything, Pat Benatar, Celldweller, J9imi Hendrix, Klaus Badelt, Collin Raye, Jewel, Stray Cats, Atreyu, Linda Eder, Dropkick Murphys, Chicago, Blutengel, The Matches, Sean Paul, Boys Like Girls, Kenny Loggins, Within Temptation, DJ Manta, Bon Jovi, Kenny G, Rob Zombie, Craig Morgan, Alien Ant Farm, Michael Bolton, D'espairs Ray, The Used, The Lost Trailers, A New Found Glory, Aqua, Bryan Adams, From Autumn to Ashes, AFI, ELO, Debbie Gibson, Cusco, Vittorio, Taylor Swift, Jonathon Edwards, N'Sync, Puscifier, Kenny Chesney, Hellsing, Rick James...

My iPod decided on this list. If you read it all..Kudos. If you know most of them...be my friend!

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
you disappoint me with basshunter megan Lol

Post Orgasmic Chill

Post Orgasmic Chill
One of The Ten Thousand
Hmm, why's that? I have others you'd probably be disappointed with too then. Lol.

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
i hate basshunter with a passion although the girl in his video's is really hot

Post Orgasmic Chill

Post Orgasmic Chill
One of The Ten Thousand
Mmmhmm she is!
And tho I don't like ALL of Basshunter's stuff...I do appreciate the sound that the artist makes every now and then. Lol.

WickedKnightAlbel

WickedKnightAlbel
Dehumanized
Finch shouldn't be on that list.

Hoemmed

Hoemmed
Dehumanized
I rather listen few bands and like em seriously than listen 100 bands wich have 2 good songs.

Disturbed
Killswitch Engage
All That Remains
5FDP (the first album, second sucks major cock)

And some slipknot too.

Post Orgasmic Chill

Post Orgasmic Chill
One of The Ten Thousand
I don't listen to just two or three songs from each artist. I have at least four from every artist on my iPod, kind of my own rule. I hear it somewhere, find it and then find more.

And yeah, I could probably go through and take off a few artists, but I keep some on there that I don't know because sometimes it's nice to hear something 'new'.

Hoemmed: Perhaps some of the artists on that list have only two good songs to you (and others) but I have a VERY open mind to music and haven't found anything yet that I just can't stand listening too. I also haven't found another person who appreciates as many different genres and sub-genres as I do, so your comment doesn't surprise me. :) Nice band choices btw.

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
Hoemmed wrote:I rather listen few bands and like em seriously than listen 100 bands wich have 2 good songs.

Disturbed
Killswitch Engage
All That Remains
5FDP (the first album, second sucks major cock)

And some slipknot too.
i liked 5FDP 2nd album

DYLANPCRIDDLE

DYLANPCRIDDLE
One of The Ten Thousand
5FDP 2nd album wasnt as impactful as the first, but i still think its a great album.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com