DISTURBED, KORN, SEVENDUST Part Of Next 'Music As A Weapon' Tour

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Bowers

Immortalized
According to the web site of the Main Street Armory in Rochester, New York, the lineup of DISTURBED's fifth "Music As A Weapon" tour will also feature KORN and SEVENDUST and will hit the venue on January 19, 2011. Tickets go on sale on Saturday, November 27 at 12 p.m. (noon) at all Ticketmaster locations.

DISTURBED frontman David Draiman hinted in a recent interview that the trek's co-headliner will be "massive," explaining that "it's going to be appearing in a union that I think hard rock and heavy metal fans have been wanting to happen for awhile. It has happened before, but only in brief stints. Now it's gonna happen for the duration of a two-leg-long tour. And we're gonna join forces with a leviathan. And we're really looking forward to it."

Previous Music As A Weapon lineups have included CHEVELLE, STONE SOUR, DROWNING POOL, ALTER BRIDGE and others.

DISTURBED's U.S. tour was recently canceled because Draiman was diagnosed with a serious throat condition. The band is currently headlining the "Taste Of Chaos" tour of Europe.

Draiman in 2006 underwent successful surgery to fix a deviated septum which was making breathing difficult and affecting his vocal abilities on stage.

View user profile

JS87

Disturbed One
Awesome! Head Bang I wonder when they will announce the other dates.

View user profile

CrowX

Administrator
Wow korn and sevendust that is great

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

CrowX
Administrator
View user profile

GuiltyPleasures

Global Moderator
So much for the big announcement on Sunday, huh? LOL

Your Humble Global Moderator,

Gonna fight the war and use my music as a weapon

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
View user profile

Bowers

Immortalized
you would think disturbed and Korn would be able to play a bigger venue than 6,500

View user profile

GuiltyPleasures

Global Moderator
^ You'd think, huh?

Maybe Rochester really wanted MAAW V to stop there.

I know that the big venue where I live, the OKC Arena (formerly the Ford Center), holds 20,000... so who knows why a big tour like that would go to a comparably smaller venue.

View user profile

4everDisturbed

Inside The Fire
Could someone who likes sevendust give me a couple youtube links to their best songs? I've never listened to them before haha But I'd like to give them a go

View user profile

JS87

Disturbed One
These songs are the best by Dust IMO

View user profile

Bowers

Immortalized
art of dying will be on this tour as their album is out in a few weeks

View user profile

TheDarkDestroyer520

Disturbed One
Like I posted in the other topic, the rumored complete lineup is:

Disturbed
Korn
Sevendust
As I Lay Dying
Trivium
Art of Dying

View user profile

4everDisturbed

Inside The Fire
TheDarkDestroyer520 wrote:Like I posted in the other topic, the rumored complete lineup is:

Disturbed
Korn
Sevendust
As I Lay Dying
Trivium
Art of Dying
No way?!? Trivium and As I Lay Dying AND Korn and Sevendust. That is loaded. I really hope this is true... greatest line-up in a long time
Asylum Guy

View user profile

TheDarkDestroyer520

Disturbed One
4everDisturbed wrote:
TheDarkDestroyer520 wrote:Like I posted in the other topic, the rumored complete lineup is:

Disturbed
Korn
Sevendust
As I Lay Dying
Trivium
Art of Dying
No way?!? Trivium and As I Lay Dying AND Korn and Sevendust. That is loaded. I really hope this is true... greatest line-up in a long time
Asylum Guy

It makes sense, because AILD and Trivium are on Disturbed's MaaW tour in Oceania in April and May.

View user profile

Bowers

Immortalized
however none of the bands on the last MAAW tour down under appeared on the american one

View user profile

TheDarkDestroyer520

Disturbed One
Bowers wrote:however none of the bands on the last MAAW tour down under appeared on the american one

Im just saying it makes sense because Disturbed could have just said "hey you guys wanna tag along for the american MaaW tour as well."

View user profile

ThePlague

Eye of the Storm
I love KoRn but i'm not a big fan of Sevendust.
Still this is pretty awesome!

View user profile

S.M.F

Eye of the Storm
This is gonna be fucking awesome! Disturbed, Korn, and Sevendust. And their coming to Fayetteville, NC.

View user profile

GuiltyPleasures

Global Moderator
There are no dates yet, and there are more cities to be announced, so they're keeping up in suspense. Or me anyway because they haven't announced that my city is on the list yet. There are FOUR in Texas though, so if there's no show in OKC or Tulsa, I might be heading to one of those...

But we'll see...

View user profile

Bound2Fate

I don't know if they'll come to my town. Disturbed was just here in September for the first time in 5 years...Korn is from my town, but they were here in June. I hope they come...I wouldn't mind seeing Korn even though I've had plenty of opportunities to see them, I just never have.

View user profile

boozehound

Believer
Im excited for the Australia one with Trivium, As I Lay Dying n Forgiven Rival, tickets already go on sale this friday n its not til April but im gonna be there

View user profile

CrowX

Administrator
What a great Line up

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]]

CrowX
Administrator
View user profile

PoisonIvy

Haunted
it's scary cause like a year ago, for some reason i was thinking what it would be like if Disturbed asked In This Moment to tour with them....and now it happened :|

View user profile
yaaaaaayyyy!!!! my two fav bands together on one stage.....disturbed and korn

View user profile

laurieann131313

The Animal
sevendust sevendust sevendust.......soooooooooooooooooo pumped the only band i've seen more than them is disturbed:)

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Forumotion.com | Music and Radio | Metal, hard-rock | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum