Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
According to the web site of the Main Street Armory in Rochester, New York, the lineup of DISTURBED's fifth "Music As A Weapon" tour will also feature KORN and SEVENDUST and will hit the venue on January 19, 2011. Tickets go on sale on Saturday, November 27 at 12 p.m. (noon) at all Ticketmaster locations.

DISTURBED frontman David Draiman hinted in a recent interview that the trek's co-headliner will be "massive," explaining that "it's going to be appearing in a union that I think hard rock and heavy metal fans have been wanting to happen for awhile. It has happened before, but only in brief stints. Now it's gonna happen for the duration of a two-leg-long tour. And we're gonna join forces with a leviathan. And we're really looking forward to it."

Previous Music As A Weapon lineups have included CHEVELLE, STONE SOUR, DROWNING POOL, ALTER BRIDGE and others.

DISTURBED's U.S. tour was recently canceled because Draiman was diagnosed with a serious throat condition. The band is currently headlining the "Taste Of Chaos" tour of Europe.

Draiman in 2006 underwent successful surgery to fix a deviated septum which was making breathing difficult and affecting his vocal abilities on stage.

JS87

JS87
Disturbed One
Awesome! Head Bang I wonder when they will announce the other dates.

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
Wow korn and sevendust that is great

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
So much for the big announcement on Sunday, huh? LOL

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
you would think disturbed and Korn would be able to play a bigger venue than 6,500

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
^ You'd think, huh?

Maybe Rochester really wanted MAAW V to stop there.

I know that the big venue where I live, the OKC Arena (formerly the Ford Center), holds 20,000... so who knows why a big tour like that would go to a comparably smaller venue.

4everDisturbed

4everDisturbed
Inside The Fire
Could someone who likes sevendust give me a couple youtube links to their best songs? I've never listened to them before haha But I'd like to give them a go

JS87

JS87
Disturbed One
These songs are the best by Dust IMO