Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1THE ANIMAL LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty THE ANIMAL LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tue 16 Nov 2010, 13:03

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2THE ANIMAL LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: THE ANIMAL LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tue 16 Nov 2010, 13:07

ThePlague

ThePlague
Eye of the Storm
Awesome!

Hope they play it live when i get to see them in 4days :P

3THE ANIMAL LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: THE ANIMAL LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tue 16 Nov 2010, 13:10

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
david does not sound good its seems he has not gotten over the voice problems and he is holding back from really screaming.

4THE ANIMAL LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: THE ANIMAL LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tue 16 Nov 2010, 15:17

PoisonIvy

PoisonIvy
Haunted
Considering this is the first live performance after weeks and weeks of being sick and almost losing his voice, that performance was actually really really good.

There were a few moments that were a little shaky, but also several where he sounded great. I'm actually glad he's not pushing himself too hard, he needs to take it slow, otherwise he'll set himself back and maybe do even more damage.
His full voice and power will be back soon.

I am so extremely glad he's been okay-ed to sing and that he's better....

5THE ANIMAL LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: THE ANIMAL LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tue 16 Nov 2010, 15:52

Animal-of-The-Night

Animal-of-The-Night
Loading The Weapon
Oh boy is David shaky... he was definately not hitting certain notes at first, but all the way through it, it sounded like he still doesn't have it. He's not even trying the primal noises; I can understand being careful, but because he won't even do it, that right there is usually a red flag warning that his voice is still healing. Not a giant red flag, but still a red flag.

In all honesty, I personally think he shouldn't be back on the road. I think he still needs more time. And I'm sure others agree when I express my concern: I am thankful beyond belief that his condition wasn't permanent or life threatening. So, hearing that he sounds like he's still in a recovery mode, I'd rather not see him end up back in the same situation, if not worse. Just because he got the "OK" to go, doesn't mean he's totally and completely out of the hole.
I'm not trying to let that fear manifest, but I am worried. I will, however, just cross my fingers and say "He'll be fine; he'll do great." It's really all that I can do.

Sorry for the long comment and coming off like a nervous ninny, but that's just my opinion on it all after listening to him in that video.

On a side note: Damn that was a badass setup on the stage and in the screen background!!

6THE ANIMAL LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: THE ANIMAL LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tue 16 Nov 2010, 16:15

PoisonIvy

PoisonIvy
Haunted
To be honest, I expected to see a video from last night's concert this quickly and I expected his voice to not be completely back, it's perfectly understandable.

And I fully agree with what you said. And yes, absolutely, he should've taken longer to recuperate. I'm sure they thought they already cancelled a tour and another cancelled one would be too much, so they went ahead according to schedule. Gotta love them for that. But everybody would've understood if they decided to take a longer break, I'm sure.

By ok-ed to sing i didn't mean full force, but for a long time he wasn't even allowed to talk much. So this is an improvement.

As you said, fingers crossed and praying that he will be fine.
And I am absolutely sure he will

7THE ANIMAL LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: THE ANIMAL LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tue 16 Nov 2010, 16:34

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
love it

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com