Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51The Animal Music Video Premiere - Page 3 Empty Re: The Animal Music Video Premiere Sat 20 Nov 2010, 03:30

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
Awesome, I used to study Japanese but I never learned how to read the hiragana on David's face xD

And Martin, totally agree with you there :)

52The Animal Music Video Premiere - Page 3 Empty Re: The Animal Music Video Premiere Mon 22 Nov 2010, 01:29

dstrbd

dstrbd
Disturbed One
PoisonIvy wrote:I have a friend who knows Japanese and he watched the video and paused on David's face, he said the markings say:

"within the shadows of my mind
will unlock the secrets you wish to find"

not sure how accurate that is, but there u go

fuck yeah!

53The Animal Music Video Premiere - Page 3 Empty Animal Videon Mon 22 Nov 2010, 06:09

coldawn

coldawn
Absolutely sic, loved every minute and have watched it over and over. I take it that those are inscriptions on their faces? The writing is vaguely familiar and beautiful. Dont believe it was just "animal patterns". I feel completed THANKS CROWX

54The Animal Music Video Premiere - Page 3 Empty Re: The Animal Music Video Premiere Mon 22 Nov 2010, 06:13

coldawn

coldawn
Like I say, Fricken AWESOME. The talent, songwriting, the clever advertising strategies and most of all to create videos like, Blows my mind. Respect.

55The Animal Music Video Premiere - Page 3 Empty Re: The Animal Music Video Premiere Tue 23 Nov 2010, 23:43

dstrbd

dstrbd
Disturbed One
JUST SAW THE MOTHERFUCKING VIDEO, T'WAS GRUESOME MAN.

unlike Asylum, i was badly dissapointed, bcoz i only saw David singing.

Disturbed Fan

Head Bang Salute

56The Animal Music Video Premiere - Page 3 Empty Re: The Animal Music Video Premiere Mon 17 Jan 2011, 16:18

Nakho

Nakho
Loading The Weapon
Here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
you can download the video of the animal in HD.

see ya.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com