Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Bloody-Disgusting has teamed up with Warner Music Group and Natalie Sugarman of The Detroit Music Examiner to giveaway TWO tickets to see Disturbed next Friday, October 15th, at the Fillmore Theater in Detroit, Michigan! Hail The Villain and Art of Dying are the opening acts. We are not supplying airfare, transportation or anything along those lines! You are responsible for getting to the venue on your own, but once there, you're in without paying a penny (except for parking, most likely)! So make sure you've got a friend who wants to check out a badass concert and get to entering (details after the jump)!

Disturbed's latest album, Asylum, came out August 31st everywhere, so if you haven't yet picked up your copy, make sure to do so!

Storytelling remains a central component of Asylum. About "Animal," Draiman states, "That song is huge. It's written about someone who is an actual werewolf, and it's inspired by films like Underworld and Wolfman. It's about someone who enjoys the power and lives for the transformation.”At points, the lyrics become nearly cinematic in scope. Draiman goes on, "All of the songs deal with dramatic elements such as pain, loss, suffering and remorse. There are no flowery subjects here. The lyrics on this record are a lot less cryptic than they've been in the past. They're far more direct. I felt it was time for me to write like that. Some of these subjects required that approach, and these songs tell stories."

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
too bad I don't live in detroit... i'd SOOO be in this!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

How to make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com