Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

disturbed fan86

disturbed fan86
Warrior
Hey everyone I wanted to ask did anyone find any hidden easter eggs on the decade of disturbed dvd ?.And also if did you find any of them on the dvd then please post a blog on this blog with all the information so that everyone can access but if there isn't any found on the decade of disturbed dvd then please let all of us know that there isn't any hidden easter eggs on the dvd thank you very much because I would really to see them if there is ?.

Last edited by disturbed fan86 on Tue 05 Oct 2010, 14:29; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : just making a few corrections)

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
nope cause i don't have it xD

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
i didnt notice any

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Can't find any (if there are any) if I have no idea what I'm looking for.

Kingston160

Kingston160
Believer
in the intro look for the guy the believe symbol the head banger and devil horns

Last edited by Kingston160 on Sat 16 Oct 2010, 20:47; edited 1 time in total

PricelessDamnation

PricelessDamnation
Disturbed One
I haven't found any.

disturbed fan86

disturbed fan86
Warrior
Kingston160 wrote:in the intro look for the guy the believe symbol the head banger and devil horns

Hey Kingston160 do you please explain more details for me access this hiiden easter egg like what time during the intro and when to press the enter button ?

MMEggman

MMEggman
Loading The Weapon
The intro ones aren't anything you need to press a button for. They're shapes in the stars and shit. When it's going through all the planets. The Believe symbol you go right through the middle of.

chasetheguy

chasetheguy
Stupified
in the beginning intro it makes the believe symbol

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com