Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Question about Uproar Songs Empty Question about Uproar Songs Sun 05 Sep 2010, 16:44

codycameron09

codycameron09
Disturbed One
OK, we all know that Asylum is now officially released and Disturbed is now on tour in the Uproar Festival. Because its a festival, however, they can only play 60 minutes of songs and most of them have to be the "big hits" along with some new material. This is perfectly fine. However, John Moyer stated in a video before the release that once the new album is out, they would be able to play much more of the new material during the tour.

Well, it's been nearly a week since Asylum was releasedto the public. So... when the hell is Disturbed going to start playing more new material? I'm sorry, but I'd rather see the guys jam to The Animal then watch them play Prayer or even Stricken for the 500th time!

Does anybody have any idea when they might begin playing "newer" material on this tour? There are some who say that only Asylum and AWtD will be played, but that's BS; during the Mayhem Festival, they played four songs from Indestructible (which was new at the time). So what's the hold up? I know I might seem "anxious", but I can't help it. I just want to know what new songs they will be playing.

Thanks!

(Here's the video of John talking about the new material)