Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized

if you watch this video and pay attention to the sickness image rather than david and even if it's not it still looks cool

Asylum Unleashed

Asylum Unleashed
Loading The Weapon
I think that's a negative, they've done that set up many times. They said it will totally be something no ones ever done before on a live stage and he said multiple video screens were a small taste of things to expect. The Sturgis concert has their own set up. The pre Uproar tour concerts have no affiliation with the Uproar tour at all as it is owned and put fourth by different production companies! If it is the same set up they use at Uproar, then i'm a bit disappointed as their set still looks the same as ever before, albeit the huge LED screen behind them....can't really tell since the whole stage isn't shown!

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
I noticed that after watching a nickleback video at the same place although i honestly cant think of something they could do that would be awesome and that we have not seen before

Asylum Unleashed

Asylum Unleashed
Loading The Weapon
My friend said it wasn't a normal projected screen, that it was a huge ass LED monitor hung up behind them....that was impressive, but their stage equipment was from MAAW4!

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
I would hazard a guess to say it's not a preview of the Uproar stage set up...

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forums hosting | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com