Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Track list time? Empty Track list time? Sun 08 Aug 2010, 01:19

Disturbed1ForLife25

Disturbed1ForLife25
Loading The Weapon
On Wiki, (yes i know, not very reliable) but where the track list is, on the track list each song has a time, where did they find the time for each song? This is what is says.

1. "Remnants" 2:00
2. "Asylum" 4:37
3. "The Infection" 5:13
4. "Warrior" 4:50
5. "Another Way to Die" 4:14
6. "Never Again" 3:13
7. "The Animal" 5:45
8. "Crucified" 4:55
9. "Serpentine" 5:57
10. "My Child" 3:55
11. "Sacrifice" 6:16
12. "Innocence" 4:35

13. "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For (U2 Cover)" 5:15
14. "Leave It Alone" 4:45

"Mine", "Three" and "Emptiness" still have no confirmed time. I don't believe all these times are true, Remnants and Asylum is supposed to be 7+ minutes long combined, this info makes it 6:37 all together? So who knows.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Disturbed1ForLife25 on Sun 08 Aug 2010, 01:45; edited 2 times in total

2Track list time? Empty Re: Track list time? Sun 08 Aug 2010, 01:43

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
ether they are guessing who ever updated it or they got the info off the net its weird i looked every where i search the entire net and nothing maybe someone got an early copy of it that's how they know if so they should spread it around of course people will buy it the fans are loyal ya know

3Track list time? Empty Re: Track list time? Sun 08 Aug 2010, 02:26

Bound2Fate

Bound2Fate
If those are the proper times, although I'm not sure about Remnants, I do like the longer track lengths.

4Track list time? Empty Re: Track list time? Sun 08 Aug 2010, 04:09

Disturbed1ForLife25

Disturbed1ForLife25
Loading The Weapon
Bound2Fate wrote:If those are the proper times, although I'm not sure about Remnants, I do like the longer track lengths.
I agree. They are longer than previous tracks on albums before (if the times are correct). I actually added up all the albums by the length of times of songs, and Asylum (assuming these are correct) has the longest track list at 67 minutes and 17 seconds total! (not including the B-sides "Mine", "Three", "Emptiness", DWTS (live) and Stricken (live) for obvious reasons, we yet to know the length of the B-sides and the two live songs.

5Track list time? Empty Re: Track list time? Sun 08 Aug 2010, 18:41

yanksandjetsfan

yanksandjetsfan
Disturbed One
now all the songs have times, including the b-sides and the live songs. who knows if its true, but im not complainin if the songs really are that long. cant wait!

6Track list time? Empty Re: Track list time? Sun 08 Aug 2010, 18:49

Bound2Fate

Bound2Fate
yanksandjetsfan wrote:now all the songs have times, including the b-sides and the live songs. who knows if its true, but im not complainin if the songs really are that long. cant wait!

Then the question becomes where did they get these times from--especially the bsides? I can understand someone like reviewers getting the regular album or is someplace like Best Buy going to have those bsides? I'll probably go down to Best Buy anyways since I was surprised another CD I got there had Best Buy exclusive tracks.

7Track list time? Empty Re: Track list time? Sun 08 Aug 2010, 20:51

Disturbed1ForLife25

Disturbed1ForLife25
Loading The Weapon
I hope these lengths are correct, I really do! This is gonna be the most amazing album ever! I can't take the wait! AHHHHHHH!!! explosive

Yes i'll say it again, Disturbed are the four greatest musicians/band to ever step on the face of the earth, and always will be! Hate on me, don't give two shits.

Added up everything, if Wiki is correct the length for the entire track list is 94 minutes and 29 seconds!

8Track list time? Empty Re: Track list time? Mon 09 Aug 2010, 00:18

Bound2Fate

Bound2Fate
Disturbed1ForLife25 wrote:
Added up everything, if Wiki is correct the length for the entire track list is 94 minutes and 29 seconds!

CD's can only hold 80 minutes though.

9Track list time? Empty Re: Track list time? Mon 09 Aug 2010, 01:13

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Bound2Fate wrote:

Are you sure about that? I know that recordable CDs only hold up to 80 minutes of music, but is that also true of pre-recorded, commerically produced CDs? Now you've gotten me curious...and I'm off to find a CD that has more than 80 minutes of music...

Darn you kids... *wink*

10Track list time? Empty Re: Track list time? Mon 09 Aug 2010, 01:34

Bound2Fate

Bound2Fate
GuiltyPleasures wrote:
Bound2Fate wrote:

Are you sure about that? I know that recordable CDs only hold up to 80 minutes of music, but is that also true of pre-recorded, commerically produced CDs? Now you've gotten me curious...and I'm off to find a CD that has more than 80 minutes of music...

Darn you kids... *wink*

It's actually closer to 79 minutes. There's a band from Israel I like called Orphaned Land and their last album is 78 minutes and 14 seconds. In an interview they even said that's the max they can put on CD. If you want more, you would have to make a double album.

So you won't be able to fit all of those songs listed on the same CD so there's another reason for different versions.

All of them will have the first 13 tracks since ISHFWILF is a hidden track. Then itunes has one with Leave it Alone. And another special edition with the two live tracks. I'm really hoping there's a version with Emptiness, Mine, and Three on it.

Btw, the track times have been taken off of the wikipedia page.

11Track list time? Empty Re: Track list time? Mon 09 Aug 2010, 01:43

Disturbed1ForLife25

Disturbed1ForLife25
Loading The Weapon
Yeah, figured they would take it down, probably not the correct lengths =/

12Track list time? Empty Re: Track list time? Mon 09 Aug 2010, 02:21

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
To me it was obvious the lengths were wrong. The band said Remnants and Asylum together was 7+ minutes long, and the list only puts it at 6:37. But, curiosity is welcomed.

13Track list time? Empty Re: Track list time? Mon 09 Aug 2010, 02:31

Asylum Unleashed

Asylum Unleashed
Loading The Weapon
The longest album is Ten Thousand Fists, so hopefully Asylum can beat that by a far margin.

14Track list time? Empty Re: Track list time? Mon 09 Aug 2010, 10:46

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
I logged in wiki and saw the guy who did it he is suspended and had been in trouble for posting false info before sorry guys that was fake.

15Track list time? Empty Re: Track list time? Mon 09 Aug 2010, 13:40

jpmatrixfan88

jpmatrixfan88
Stupified
CrowX wrote:I logged in wiki and saw the guy who did it he is suspended and had been in trouble for posting false info before sorry guys that was fake.

I figured it was fake. I'd LOVE some longer songs like that, but the only original song Disturbed has EVER done over 5 minutes long is Overburdened, isn't it?

So to have so many of them is unrealistic to expect.

16Track list time? Empty Re: Track list time? Mon 09 Aug 2010, 22:04

Bound2Fate

Bound2Fate
jpmatrixfan88 wrote:
CrowX wrote:I logged in wiki and saw the guy who did it he is suspended and had been in trouble for posting false info before sorry guys that was fake.

I figured it was fake. I'd LOVE some longer songs like that, but the only original song Disturbed has EVER done over 5 minutes long is Overburdened, isn't it?

Aww, that sucks, but that's wikipedia for you. lol I was really hoping for longer songs.

17Track list time? Empty Re: Track list time? Tue 10 Aug 2010, 15:20

jpmatrixfan88

jpmatrixfan88
Stupified
Bound2Fate wrote:
jpmatrixfan88 wrote:

Aww, that sucks, but that's wikipedia for you. lol I was really hoping for longer songs.

Me too. Been into bands like Trivium more these days, and I just love epic 5-7 minute long songs, lol.

18Track list time? Empty Re: Track list time? Tue 10 Aug 2010, 17:01

4everDisturbed

4everDisturbed
Inside The Fire
thanks i feel better now knowing that it was fake rather than there being that small possibility that it was true.

19Track list time? Empty Re: Track list time? Wed 11 Aug 2010, 14:12

bassman47

bassman47
Stricken
Either way, im still suuuuuuuper pumped

20Track list time? Empty Re: Track list time? Wed 11 Aug 2010, 17:01

MistressDisturbed

MistressDisturbed
Stupified
I had a feeling it was fake. The only one we should know is "Another Way to Die" and "Asylum". And if there's a new song on the 3 track pack for Rock Band on Aug. 24th, then we'll know another one then! ;) Any word of what this 3rd song may be?

21Track list time? Empty Re: Track list time? Thu 12 Aug 2010, 16:52

jpmatrixfan88

jpmatrixfan88
Stupified
The 3rd track is The Animal!

According to the Rock Band forums, the 3 songs on Rock Band are, Another Way To Die, Asylum, and The Animal.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Supposedly there's also a commercial about it on VH1 classic.

22Track list time? Empty Re: Track list time? Thu 12 Aug 2010, 17:51

4everDisturbed

4everDisturbed
Inside The Fire
wait a second does this have an meaning towards The Animal being a single?

23Track list time? Empty Re: Track list time? Thu 12 Aug 2010, 18:02

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator

The thing about Wikipedia is that people add all kinds of shit, then don't source it. I've done editing on David's Wiki page and I'm always bitching about that.

Same thing with the Wiki Asylum page... someone puts in some kind of information (the track running times) then doesn't say where they got it from. I searched D1.com and Amazon and neither of them had it (and if anyplace on the net would have it, it would be the band's official website, right?). I even left a comment on the talk page that unless the person who added the running times has an in with WBR or the band, that information wasn't available yet. And of course, it wasn't cited. So I figured that the times weren't legitimate.

But you know SOMETHING is going to leak out about the album before the 31st... I hope it doesn't end up on Wikipedia first.

24Track list time? Empty Re: Track list time? Thu 12 Aug 2010, 23:11

Disturbed1ForLife25

Disturbed1ForLife25
Loading The Weapon
4everDisturbed wrote:wait a second does this have an meaning towards The Animal being a single?
Haha, pretty much. The Animal is the next single people! NEEEEEED!!!!!

25Track list time? Empty Re: Track list time? Thu 12 Aug 2010, 23:25

4everDisturbed

4everDisturbed
Inside The Fire
4everDisturbed wrote:wait a second does this have an meaning towards The Animal being a single?
Haha, pretty much. The Animal is the next single people! NEEEEEED!!!!!
omg dude we both have to wait 12 dayysss!!! i want it soo bad

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com