Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1David's IQ? Empty David's IQ? Sat 07 Aug 2010, 06:49

nintendoguy32

nintendoguy32
Mine is 117, I'm just wondering what you guys estimate David's IQ at. I would say it's at the very least, 120 plus, Judging by the lyrics he writes.

I dunno.What do you guys think?

2David's IQ? Empty Re: David's IQ? Sat 07 Aug 2010, 09:56

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
Either above average or genius. I go with the latter xD

3David's IQ? Empty Re: David's IQ? Sat 07 Aug 2010, 12:11

PoisonIvy

PoisonIvy
Haunted
i would think somewhere between 135 and 150

he's brilliant

4David's IQ? Empty Re: David's IQ? Sat 07 Aug 2010, 13:15

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
above genius i would say xD

5David's IQ? Empty Re: David's IQ? Sat 07 Aug 2010, 13:36

4everDisturbed

4everDisturbed
Inside The Fire
Id agree with you guys and say its pretty high. Hes not cocky or stuck-up like other famous people. He has intelligent lyrics and morals aside from being not that religious.

6David's IQ? Empty Re: David's IQ? Wed 11 Aug 2010, 20:15

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
I put him at genius level IQ. The man is a poet. He's brilliant and eloquent. There's no way that man has an average IQ.

7David's IQ? Empty Re: David's IQ? Sat 14 Aug 2010, 22:43

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
Even if he did have an average IQ, he'd be the most brilliant man with an average IQ! xD

8David's IQ? Empty Re: David's IQ? Sun 15 Aug 2010, 01:04

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
It's probably higher than mine, which was above average the last time I was tested (just for shits and giggles) about 15 years ago. A genius, as defined by Mensa, I'm not.

How could David not have an above average IQ, just based on the stuff he comes up with! Blows my mind, that's for damn sure!

9David's IQ? Empty Re: David's IQ? Sun 15 Aug 2010, 03:12

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
lol, my IQ is classified as above average and I can't even HOPE to reach David's level!

10David's IQ? Empty Re: David's IQ? Fri 27 Aug 2010, 15:09

disturbedlepgirl

disturbedlepgirl
Loading The Weapon
I had mine done not too long ago and it was 148 and David's been to college and is a political mind, his is probably like 160!

11David's IQ? Empty Re: David's IQ? Sat 28 Aug 2010, 09:07

Proph3tTroyer

Proph3tTroyer
IQ has nothing to do with political insight, philosophical musings, etc. It has to do with the way that you go about solving problems.

I knew a man with a PhD in Biology. This man was absolutely gifted in his field.
But when his car broke down, he had no idea what to do.

A person with a higher IQ would be able to solve the problem with no prior experience with cars (jump start/tire change/needs oil/sparkplug is dead), or even an IQ at 100, would call for help; which is what he did.

I'd place money that David is above average, around the same as myself... A side effect of a higher IQ is social difficulties, as you perceive things about people, their actions, etc, which can affect how you behave around them...

Imagine knowing your girl/boyfriend will cheat on you before she has met the person (s)he will do so with.

12David's IQ? Empty Re: David's IQ? Sat 28 Aug 2010, 14:39

Geno

Geno
Stupified
David seems like a really intellectual guy. Not sure about genius, but he's probably close. He's a genius when it comes to music, that's for sure.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum hosting  | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com