Do You Still Like Linkin Park After There Recent Work

16% 16% [ 5 ]
84% 84% [ 26 ]
Total Votes : 31

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Linkin Park Love Them Or Hate Them Poll on Thu 05 Aug 2010, 14:05

Ravensclaw

Administrator
A poll for today's current work not meteora or Hybrid Theory everyone loves those albums im talking about Minutes To Midnight and One Thousand Suns after hearing The Catalyst on you tube which is more electronics and techno its not really rock who would agree with me on and who doesn't agree

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ravensclaw
Administrator
The Pioneer All Things Disturbed Joke!
View user profile

Disturbed1forEternity

God of the Mind
Raven, I have to agree with you there. They started going to crap after Minutes to Midnight. Too much synth and not enough music anymore.

View user profile

alexling88

Inside The Fire
if they went to back CRAWLING or ONE STEP CLOSER They would be great.

View user profile

GiveIntoTheNight

Loading The Weapon
Wow, this song is way worse than most of the songs in Minutes to Midnight! Duh

Last song I liked from them must be on Meteora, back on 2002 or 2003. lol! Their rap - rock style was controversial and easy to imitate, but at least they provided an interesting result. They need to return to their roots, can't see why they act as if they want to be labeled as electronica from now on.

View user profile

Bowers

Immortalized
there 1st album was good then they went down faster than a fat girl diving to get the last pie :)

View user profile

Vioz

Eye of the Storm
well i only liked the 1st 2 albums....then i only liked the new divide from transformers 2...didn like the rest

View user profile

Yumiyuri

Immortalized
New Divide has the same riff and tune to What I've Done. Hell, you can even sing What I've Done to New Divide. Goes to show they aren't putting their heart into their songs anymore

View user profile

4everDisturbed

Inside The Fire
I only liked the first two albums but after listening to catalyst a bunch of times, i really like it. Those lyrics are powerful. And even though this is a new direction for them, one their fans (me included) aren't liking, we have to accept that this is what they think is best. I think they pulled off the techno/rock sound well

View user profile

TheOneYouForsaken

Loading The Weapon
They have lost something and the need to get it back, right now the only fans there going to get is the young generation of pop music, I think we all know how bad that is. But to answer the question I don't hate them but I don't love them, their older stuff was the shit, their newer is shit.

View user profile

10 Re: Linkin Park Love Them Or Hate Them Poll on Fri 17 Sep 2010, 14:25

I'll have a full album review of A Thousand Suns up on my youtube later tonight. so check it out and subscribe if you're interested.

also check out my video game reviews, if you find the time :D

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

View user profile

11 Re: Linkin Park Love Them Or Hate Them Poll on Wed 20 Oct 2010, 02:56

ThePlague

Eye of the Storm
Never Liked Them, never will

View user profile

12 Re: Linkin Park Love Them Or Hate Them Poll on Mon 25 Oct 2010, 02:52

Yumiyuri

Immortalized
I miss the old LP...oh well, I have Hybrid Theory anyways. They should remember the older fans, the fans that built their career. Every other hard rock band is kicking their ass right now.

View user profile

13 Re: Linkin Park Love Them Or Hate Them Poll on Mon 25 Oct 2010, 09:48

I really liked A Thousand Suns.. it's something different, not as good as old stuff, but still enjoyable.

View user profile

14 Re: Linkin Park Love Them Or Hate Them Poll on Thu 25 Nov 2010, 13:44

S.M.F

Eye of the Storm
I think i'm kind of in the middle. I don't love there new stuff but i don't hate it either. I like listening to it when i'm in the mood.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum hosting  | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum