Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Do You Still Like Linkin Park After There Recent Work

Linkin Park Love Them Or Hate Them Poll Empty16%Linkin Park Love Them Or Hate Them Poll Empty 16% [ 5 ]
Linkin Park Love Them Or Hate Them Poll Empty84%Linkin Park Love Them Or Hate Them Poll Empty 84% [ 26 ]
Total Votes : 31

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
A poll for today's current work not meteora or Hybrid Theory everyone loves those albums im talking about Minutes To Midnight and One Thousand Suns after hearing The Catalyst on you tube which is more electronics and techno its not really rock who would agree with me on and who doesn't agree

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Raven, I have to agree with you there. They started going to crap after Minutes to Midnight. Too much synth and not enough music anymore.

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
if they went to back CRAWLING or ONE STEP CLOSER They would be great.

GiveIntoTheNight

GiveIntoTheNight
Loading The Weapon
Wow, this song is way worse than most of the songs in Minutes to Midnight! Duh

Last song I liked from them must be on Meteora, back on 2002 or 2003. lol! Their rap - rock style was controversial and easy to imitate, but at least they provided an interesting result. They need to return to their roots, can't see why they act as if they want to be labeled as electronica from now on.

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
there 1st album was good then they went down faster than a fat girl diving to get the last pie :)

Vioz

Eye of the Storm
well i only liked the 1st 2 albums....then i only liked the new divide from transformers 2...didn like the rest

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
New Divide has the same riff and tune to What I've Done. Hell, you can even sing What I've Done to New Divide. Goes to show they aren't putting their heart into their songs anymore

4everDisturbed

4everDisturbed
Inside The Fire
I only liked the first two albums but after listening to catalyst a bunch of times, i really like it. Those lyrics are powerful. And even though this is a new direction for them, one their fans (me included) aren't liking, we have to accept that this is what they think is best. I think they pulled off the techno/rock sound well

TheOneYouForsaken

TheOneYouForsaken
Loading The Weapon
They have lost something and the need to get it back, right now the only fans there going to get is the young generation of pop music, I think we all know how bad that is. But to answer the question I don't hate them but I don't love them, their older stuff was the shit, their newer is shit.

too_disturbed

too_disturbed
Believer
I'll have a full album review of A Thousand Suns up on my youtube later tonight. so check it out and subscribe if you're interested.

also check out my video game reviews, if you find the time :D

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ThePlague

ThePlague
Eye of the Storm
Never Liked Them, never will

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
I miss the old LP...oh well, I have Hybrid Theory anyways. They should remember the older fans, the fans that built their career. Every other hard rock band is kicking their ass right now.

too_disturbed

too_disturbed
Believer
I really liked A Thousand Suns.. it's something different, not as good as old stuff, but still enjoyable.

S.M.F

S.M.F
Eye of the Storm
I think i'm kind of in the middle. I don't love there new stuff but i don't hate it either. I like listening to it when i'm in the mood.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com