Administrator
View user profile

disturbedismygod

Dehumanized
interesting, but there isnt much to see as we already have Another Way to Die

View user profile

krakronyz44

Believer
That's interesting that it used to go, "We plunder the world that we love." I'm glad it was changed. "Ravage" sounds so much better there.

View user profile
I don't know if I am the only one but someone please tell me, I am SICK and TIRED of Another Way to Die. I understand what Draiman is saying but there needs to be another single ASAP. I live on the gulf coast and I know about what is going on, however there is so much controversey about Global Warming. I understand the oil spill and it's hazardous effects however a proper deep water well needs 21 centrifuges to operate BP ignored the warning signs and only installed 6. Plus alot of politics involved all I am saying is Disturbed needs to unleash another single ASAP. Just like with the Bush administartion people got burned out on anti-bush bashing, all I am saying is we need to change the topic and I know the Album won't be out for another month and change but we need something else to set our minds on.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Create a forum on Forumotion