Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Happy 36th birthday David Empty Happy 36th birthday David Fri 13 Mar 2009, 04:11

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
:study: 🐒

Happy 36th David Michael Draiman (born March 13, 1973 in Brooklyn, New York)

2Happy 36th birthday David Empty Re: Happy 36th birthday David Fri 13 Mar 2009, 05:07

Mistress

Mistress
Warrior
Happy Birthday David! You are loved here and across the world for your awesome talent and we thank you for sharing it with us, your fans, for yet another year. We wish you a wonderful birthday and would gladly take part in your celebration if we could.

Love and hugs and kisses , Your Mistress

3Happy 36th birthday David Empty Re: Happy 36th birthday David Fri 13 Mar 2009, 06:24

CallistaZM

CallistaZM
Believer
Yay! Happy birthday David! :D

4Happy 36th birthday David Empty Re: Happy 36th birthday David Fri 13 Mar 2009, 08:21

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
Yeah Happy birthday david

5Happy 36th birthday David Empty Re: Happy 36th birthday David Fri 13 Mar 2009, 17:39

MandySwain

MandySwain
Disturbed One
I already posted version of this elsewhere, but why not again, I guess ;)

Happy Birthday, David. May this year bring you the love you are seeking and better experiences then you've ever had before.

XOXO
~Mandy/Kitty

6Happy 36th birthday David Empty Re: Happy 36th birthday David Fri 13 Mar 2009, 21:02

beautifullydisturbed

beautifullydisturbed
Believer
Happy Birthday!! I hope you are celebrating and forgeting all the bad shit from last year, this is a new year with new challenges. Have a great one.

7Happy 36th birthday David Empty Re: Happy 36th birthday David Sat 14 Mar 2009, 01:36

CallistaZM

CallistaZM
Believer
MandySwain wrote:I already posted version of this elsewhere, but why not again, I guess ;)

Happy Birthday, David. May this year bring you the love you are seeking and better experiences then you've ever had before.

XOXO
~Mandy/Kitty

Nicely put! :D

8Happy 36th birthday David Empty Re: Happy 36th birthday David Sat 14 Mar 2009, 01:52

TheDisturbedOne

TheDisturbedOne
Believer
Happy Birthday David, the best singer in Metal!

9Happy 36th birthday David Empty Re: Happy 36th birthday David Sat 14 Mar 2009, 12:42

CallistaZM

CallistaZM
Believer
*bows to her God of Metal* (I mean David, not you hon...sorry)

10Happy 36th birthday David Empty Re: Happy 36th birthday David Sat 14 Mar 2009, 13:15

MandySwain

MandySwain
Disturbed One
CallistaZM wrote:
MandySwain wrote:I already posted version of this elsewhere, but why not again, I guess ;)

XOXO
~Mandy/Kitty

Nicely put! :D

Thank you :D It took me like 5 tries to actually get what I exactly wanted to say 'just right' ;)

11Happy 36th birthday David Empty Re: Happy 36th birthday David Sat 14 Mar 2009, 14:51

CallistaZM

CallistaZM
Believer
Heh, I know all about that. Ever taken a creative writing class? It can either be really fun or an experiment in abject failure. :lol:

12Happy 36th birthday David Empty Re: Happy 36th birthday David Sat 14 Mar 2009, 15:13

Morbid Spawn

Morbid Spawn
One of The Ten Thousand
Happy BDAY David, Enjoy it, lol, Dont drink al the Yager!

13Happy 36th birthday David Empty Re: Happy 36th birthday David Sat 14 Mar 2009, 15:26

CallistaZM

CallistaZM
Believer
He doesn't drink while on tour to preserve his voice for performances. Hard to say if he'll break his own rule for his birthday or not.

14Happy 36th birthday David Empty Re: Happy 36th birthday David Sat 14 Mar 2009, 15:31

Morbid Spawn

Morbid Spawn
One of The Ten Thousand
Um yeah he will break it, he always has, and they do drink on tour, if you saw the video with there to Mobile homes , they had like 7 bottles of Yager in the freezer lol

15Happy 36th birthday David Empty Re: Happy 36th birthday David Sat 14 Mar 2009, 15:55

CallistaZM

CallistaZM
Believer
Yeah in the same video David explained that that was Mikey's stash. David is the only one who doesn't drink because it damages his vocal chords.

16Happy 36th birthday David Empty Re: Happy 36th birthday David Sat 14 Mar 2009, 15:58

Morbid Spawn

Morbid Spawn
One of The Ten Thousand
Oh? Well IMO he would have been drinking on his bday, Who dosint?

17Happy 36th birthday David Empty Re: Happy 36th birthday David Sat 14 Mar 2009, 16:00

CallistaZM

CallistaZM
Believer
That's what I'm wondering. He's mentioned how hard it is to be around the other guys when they're partying since he can't really join in. He might just for his birthday though. I would but then again I don't sing every day.

18Happy 36th birthday David Empty Re: Happy 36th birthday David Sat 14 Mar 2009, 16:54

MandySwain

MandySwain
Disturbed One
Are they on tour right now? I thought they were getting ready to start Music as a Weapon but not actually touring at the moment? There aren't any dates listed until the 20th.
If that's the case, I'd say he definitely was drinking. Probably would even if he was on tour since it was his b-day. I know I would ;)

19Happy 36th birthday David Empty Re: Happy 36th birthday David Sat 14 Mar 2009, 17:32

CallistaZM

CallistaZM
Believer
Oh wait, shit you're right, they are on break right now. I forgot about that. Well, that now seems rather intentional then doesn't it?! LOL

20Happy 36th birthday David Empty Re: Happy 36th birthday David Sat 14 Mar 2009, 19:24

MandySwain

MandySwain
Disturbed One
:lol: I thought the same thing.
It's nice that their break happened to be over his b-day.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com