Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Asylum Unleashed

Asylum Unleashed
Loading The Weapon
I know, but my friend i was just speaking on the phone to (hes into recording companies and such)and we had talked about this because he is also pissed in a way that they kinda made disturbed look bad by removing the videos and then re adding them back on disturbedtv channel. He mentioned some other companies that would be a fit for them and Epic was one of his mentions :)

disturbed_phreak_666

disturbed_phreak_666
Haunted
haha, I like your friend

A Disturbed Mind

A Disturbed Mind
Believer
After all Raven and Crow did for warner because they made money off of them and everybody else playing there videos whats wrong with having the video up on Morbus Rising youtube it said Disturbed tv on it again Raven and Crow showing there support and this is the payback they get it really is fuck up an sad that happened Morbus youtube was better than Disturbed Tv anyway i never could see some videos from DTV but Morbus always made sure i saw that video. Warner Bros you are Assholes.

Down with the Sickness

Down with the Sickness
Disturbed One
fuck warner david i am sure would be upset

disturbedismygod

disturbedismygod
Dehumanized
Do those fuckers have any idea how much time you have spent to your youtube channel?!?

4everDisturbed

4everDisturbed
Inside The Fire
mike im sure those fuckers dont have 2000 behind them like you do. david specifically spoke out about this. he wants fans. warner doesnt know shit.

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
I agree with you there. And when we get more members, let's see who Warner's bossing around now. Fucking assholes, they don't know the meaning of RESPECT.

When we hit a big number, let's show them we're not to be messed with. We got your backs Mike and Raven!

GiveIntoTheNight

GiveIntoTheNight
Loading The Weapon
I had introduced dozens of people to Disturbed's music by our channel... Many bought cds, t-shirts, hats, wallets etc. Let them block all the band's videos on youtube. I will be laughing my ass off when they will be wondering why the cd and merchandize sales aren't satisfactory, because of fewer new fans... This band is great and it gets 0 promotion by the label, they don't respect us - they consider us only customers, not fans- and most importantly they don't respect the band, one of the best bands -and best selling bands, something they should care about- of the decade...

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
They have no idea how people they just pissed off...forever. Disturbed should leave their money-assed idiots. They never thought about how many people were introduced to Disturbed and metal because of the channel. Hah, I'd like to see which channel they suspend next.

S.M.F

S.M.F
Eye of the Storm
I think thats fucking retarded, Warner suspending the morbus youtube channel. and the trade and downloads section being shut down. Warner has become to money hungry and doesn't want the fans to have any freedom to support the band. I really hope disturbed decides to leave them someday soon.

kr0w93

kr0w93
Asylum
Goddamn! What the fucking hell?!

That is seriously fucking lame as hell

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•