Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hey Disturbed fans! Empty Hey Disturbed fans! Sun 13 Jun 2010, 02:36

MistressDisturbed

MistressDisturbed
Stupified
Hello everyone, Mistress here. Huge fan of Disturbed since "The Sickness" and still going strong! I recently turned 29 on the 8th of June and besides being a Disturbed and metal fan, I'm also an aspiring artist, earning my online degree in Graphic Design. I want to design characters for animation and/or video games, but it would be a dream come true to one day design the cover for a Disturbed album.

Disturbed has really been an inspiration to me since I was diagnosed with a rare disease, eosinophilic fasciitis, in 1999. "The Sickness" spoke to me and helped with through those rough times as all their albums since then.

The last thing you need to know is that I'm also an avid "Rockband" player. As "MistressD" on the Playstation 3, I star in my one-man Disturbed inspired band "Disturbing Behaviour" as well as collect every Disturbed song that is released on the platform (currently I'm wishing for a song for Rockband 3 and anticipating any "Asylum" related releases). I perform expert vocals.

That sums me up, if you have any questions for me or play Rockband as well, feel free to tell me.

2Hey Disturbed fans! Empty Re: Hey Disturbed fans! Sun 13 Jun 2010, 02:44

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
Welcome to the Forum The Indestructible O

3Hey Disturbed fans! Empty Re: Hey Disturbed fans! Sun 13 Jun 2010, 03:59

Melloow

Dehumanized
The forum really looks awesome guys

4Hey Disturbed fans! Empty Re: Hey Disturbed fans! Sun 13 Jun 2010, 07:25

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
Welcome!

5Hey Disturbed fans! Empty Re: Hey Disturbed fans! Sun 13 Jun 2010, 10:20

S.M.F

S.M.F
Eye of the Storm
Welcome to the forum! Whats Up

6Hey Disturbed fans! Empty Re: Hey Disturbed fans! Sat 19 Jun 2010, 02:55

MistressDisturbed

MistressDisturbed
Stupified
Just wanted to stop in and say thanks to all you guys! This forum is awesome! The guy

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com