Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

TheSickness

TheSickness
Loading The Weapon
People are allowed to have opinions guys, I loved inside the fire and perfect insanity when they came out, but got tired of them after hearing all the other good songs on the album. They were ALL good, but some I wasn't the biggest fan of. Needless to say, maybe some people won't like this single. Oh well, the album is sure to be good. Anyone who dismisses it after one 30 second sample is being overly quick to judge, but so are some of you guys. Wait until they've heard it all and see if their opinions change, and either way, we all have different tastes. Disturbed is all about uniting us!

4everDisturbed

4everDisturbed
Inside The Fire
I like the sound of the verse. You get to hear the beginning of it at the end of the 30sec prieview

DYLANPCRIDDLE

DYLANPCRIDDLE
One of The Ten Thousand
YES!!

Mcaz

Mcaz
From a vocal stand point it sounds a lot like the Judas Priest cover. If the single is any indication for what the rest of the album will sound like then it's going to have a much more traditional metal sound to it than hard rock. I’m cautiously optimistic about the upcoming album.

Bound2Fate

Bound2Fate
I'm not sure yet...30 seconds is not enough to make any conclusions about this song let alone the album. It reminded me of This Moment a little. David is still using his raspier voice like he did on Indestructible. I'm hoping there's more of his Believe style vocals on some other songs.

Dawn_Cato

Dawn_Cato
Global Moderator
It's a killer cut baby....it's like an addiction you get a little to start and BAM OH YEAH YOU WANT MORE!!!

TheOneYouForsaken

TheOneYouForsaken
Loading The Weapon
I love the messages Disturbed puts into there songs there deep as hell and everybody can relate to them, I can wait to hear the rest of this song and the album...

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
Personally, I think up until 18 seconds it sounds like where 1:03 starts off in The Night. Kinda obnoxious. But, after that, its fucking amazing. Love the verse. Hope he uses more of his darker voice in the album.

jpmatrixfan88

jpmatrixfan88
Stupified
ShockAndAwe wrote:Personally, I think up until 18 seconds it sounds like where 1:03 starts off in The Night. Kinda obnoxious. But, after that, its fucking amazing. Love the verse. Hope he uses more of his darker voice in the album.

It doesn't sound like The Night at ALL....not even a little bit. I don't even see how you could make such a comparison TBH....

If anything, the chorus sounds like something off of Believe.

moomoo

moomoo
jpmatrixfan88 wrote:
It doesn't sound like The Night at ALL....not even a little bit. I don't even see how you could make such a comparison TBH....

Funny, it reminded me of intoxication. The bit where he goes 'we ravage the world that we love'(or something) reminds me of the 'to vilify what I love' bit.

laurieann131313

laurieann131313
The Animal
i still think it's awesome.......it sounds like disturbed

jpmatrixfan88

jpmatrixfan88
Stupified
moomoo wrote:
jpmatrixfan88 wrote:

Funny, it reminded me of intoxication. The bit where he goes 'we ravage the world that we love'(or something) reminds me of the 'to vilify what I love' bit.

You are 10000% right. that's what I was thinking.

Listen to the chorus of the song 'Intoxication', then this. Similar vocal vibe/delivery.

BTW I meant the Believe ALBUM. LOL.

moomoo

moomoo
jpmatrixfan88 wrote:
Oh, I see :)

jpmatrixfan88

jpmatrixfan88
Stupified
moomoo wrote:
jpmatrixfan88 wrote:
Oh, I see :)

Yeah, Intoxication is a great comparison. I was thinking that as well Can't wait to hear the full version!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | Music | Rock, Punk, Alternative | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com