Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

cp3nola2009

cp3nola2009
THAT SONG AT THE END OMG I CANNOT WAIT TO HEAR THAT!!!!!!!!

Dawn_Cato

Dawn_Cato
Global Moderator
Yes...time to tour.Bring us your energy,it's been too long....nice little cut what a tease for all of us eh? lol

disturbedfan431

disturbedfan431
Believer
lol yea that was a tease in a way although i'm happy to at least hear something from the new album
i wonder if that song that we heard was "another way to die" since thats supposed to be the first single

29Disturbed ASYLUM Sample (Uproar Tour) - Page 2 Empty over and over and over Wed 19 May 2010, 12:18

laurieann131313

laurieann131313
The Animal
i have listened to that little clip from asylum.....over and over and over.......i'm so damn impatient......come on august!!!!!!!!!!! Dual

vern2008

vern2008
Ive watched that clip so many times, I cant even keep track. Disturbed has yet to dissapoint me so I know this new album will be awesome. From the sounds of that clip from Asylum, it sounds this record will be their most complex album musically. Cant wait till august.

Conker

Conker
The Animal
Does he scream "Mysha"? like in a girls name? That could means its the song Asylum.

Smitk1592

Smitk1592
Down With the Sickness
Conker wrote:Does he scream "Mysha"? like in a girls name? That could means its the song Asylum.

I think its just a new growl/scream

Conker

Conker
The Animal
Probably, but just using my crappy imagination :P

4everDisturbed

4everDisturbed
Inside The Fire
haha i liked the scream. it sounds lika well-thought-out intro

Crucified

Crucified
Stupified
From those short few moments, i'm already pumped up for their new album!
Hey, if anyone could tab this for the guitar, i'd be very pleased!

yanksandjetsfan

yanksandjetsfan
Disturbed One
Crucified wrote:From those short few moments, i'm already pumped up for their new album!

Hey if you go on ultimate-guitar.com and type in asylum, then click on the tab asylum intro, then click comments and look at the bottom i have tabbed it out 100% correct. the tab itself isnt any good but my comment is correct. such a great intro!
p.s. ik the song is prolly called my child but this person made it under asylum so i just went with it

Crucified

Crucified
Stupified
yanksandjetsfan wrote:
Crucified wrote:From those short few moments, i'm already pumped up for their new album!

Hey if you go on ultimate-guitar.com and type in asylum, then click on the tab asylum intro, then click comments and look at the bottom i have tabbed it out 100% correct. the tab itself isnt any good but my comment is correct. such a great intro!
p.s. ik the song is prolly called my child but this person made it under asylum so i just went with it

thanks man! Asylum Guy

Crucified

Crucified
Stupified
I think this new song is "My Child"...listen carefully to the scream at the end.

4everDisturbed

4everDisturbed
Inside The Fire
Crucified wrote:I think this new song is "My Child"...listen carefully to the scream at the end.
Dude where have you been? Haha we have already discussed that. That video came out mid-May

Morbid Spawn

Morbid Spawn
One of The Ten Thousand
It is the song My Child. He screams it at the end!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com