Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1"V" tv series (remake) Empty "V" tv series (remake) Mon 17 May 2010, 14:15

4everDisturbed

4everDisturbed
Inside The Fire
Hey does anyone watch the new "V" tv show on abc? it started in fall then had a break during the winter olympics. My dad told me about the old 1980 mini-series and i watch the series with him and my brother. I love the series.

If you havent watched either... it's about giant space ships arriving on Earth above every major city. The aliens aboard the ships call themselves the "visitors". They communicate with us through their leader, Anna. They say they are a species like us (they look like us) but they have a secret motive. Four main characters emerge who don't trust the V's. They end up calling themselves the "5th Column". That group was the name of a past group V's who turned on their leader. They have special energy and healing stations that they give to us during their stay. As the series unfolds, so does the visitors true identity and motives.

2"V" tv series (remake) Empty Re: "V" tv series (remake) Tue 15 Jun 2010, 18:33

Joanneml1

Joanneml1
OH YEAH! My mom and i watch it, she was a fan of the 1980s one too, i told her about it when they were going to air it on tv i believe a tusday and my mom was screaming like a fan girl lol. Though she at frist thought they were doing a special and showing the older ones on tv...but she likes the remake and so do i.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com