Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

disturbedismygod

disturbedismygod
Dehumanized
Damn i dont live in the USA...

nerezza_regni

nerezza_regni
I ended up getting 5 PIT tix and 2 2nd row tix after being on Ticketmaster's website for close to 2 hours typing in Captchya after Captchya...we surprised my husband's buddy the other night with his tix..and yes that was priceless Charmander

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Post Orgasmic Chill wrote:Just found out it will be in my city on Sept. 19th!!!! YEAH! So i'm going! It'll be the first time I get to see them in concert. I'm so PSYCHED! :D
It's $70.25 for a ticket here.

I paid about that much for mine. This will be my second time seeing them. My first was in 2005 for TTF...and I didn't have to pay for them then...

Anyone from Oklahoma City or vicinity going to the Tulsa show? Just curious...

Bound2Fate

Bound2Fate
So I will be going to the Bakersfield show now once this guy at work hooks me up with some tickets. :D

GODSERENITY

GODSERENITY
Stupified
I am going to see them in Sioux Falls before the big tour starts then I will be on the road to see them in Kansas City and back to Omaha!! I can't wait, its been awhile since I have seen the guys. Anybody know if the VIP tickets include meet and greets?

lordtyson

lordtyson
Stupified
I just bought vip tickets to the show in columbus, i cant wait untill aug 24

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
After seeing the price of VIP tix, I think I'll stick with what I've got...gen admission in the freakin' pit, baby! What was I thinking?! LOL

I've never been to the venue in Tulsa where the show is going to be, but now I have a map. It's 100 miles from my front door to the venue and takes just under 2 hours.

Oh, if you go, take an empty can of rockstar with you and get early admission...I got that info from Uproar's website...along with that snazzy banner in my signature.

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
I'm going to the Sept. 14 show in Denver. I'm hoping to get some REALLY good pictures of the guys to share.

Dring

Dring
Sept 12th Houston! can't wait

disturbed fan86

disturbed fan86
Warrior
I am going with my dad to the august 29th 2010 show at homdel,NJ pnc bank arts center and also I am taking a vacation day off fromwork to go the concert. I can't fucking wait.

Last edited by disturbed fan86 on Mon 19 Jul 2010, 10:14; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : just add a few more comments.)

Haddix

Haddix
Disturbed One
What's the Rockstar Summer Concert? o-o

AstroShark

AstroShark
Believer
Im going to chatrloote defintly but i wish i could go also go to Columbus and Birmingham.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com