Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hello. This is Kris from Austin, Tx Empty Hello. This is Kris from Austin, Tx Fri 09 Apr 2010, 23:43

ryuninja89

ryuninja89
First and foremost... I would like to the band disturbed for even existing. The band has gotten me through some rough times. I look to their lyrics all the time for motivation when i have none. i wish i knew them personally... I would want to converse with them about so much... Like for one, do you think there will be a single leader to get us out of these dark times or do you think the people will wake up and say"hey man... i think things need to change..."
I started listening to them... way back when queen of the damned came out. But i didnt know it was the sound track. I was a little kid like 13, i couldnt understand down with the sickness... but i knew that it gave me this new energy i never felt. I was poor back then, so i never found out who they where until i heard Prayer. that song gave me a new light... All the time since then, ive been asked or i ask who is your favorite band. Always been disturbed... always...
keep breathing people... Much love to this band.

S.M.F

S.M.F
Eye of the Storm
Welcome to the forum.

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
Welcome to the Forum The Guy

Dawn_Cato

Dawn_Cato
Global Moderator
Hello[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Conker

Conker
The Animal
Hey, Welcome!

Syncpro

Syncpro
Dehumanized
Welcome to the forum Hello

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum