Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
We all are disturbed ^-^

But we all love each other anyways XD

disturbedlepgirl

disturbedlepgirl
Loading The Weapon
Ain't that the truth! Group hug!! Dancing David Fists

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
Group hugs XDDD

And I love your signature, I have the top right pic as my cell's wallpaper XDD

disturbedlepgirl

disturbedlepgirl
Loading The Weapon
I love that picture! I go between that one and another one on my cell and I make my own for my computer because there are so many great pics out there of him i have to look at when I'm working or have things to do online:P That was a rough draft of what I wanted to do, I just didn't have the time to do it all:) Thank you though!

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
You're welcome! ^-^

(for some reason, I can stop staring at it...)

disturbedlepgirl

disturbedlepgirl
Loading The Weapon
LOL Me either and I made it! I need more pictures though with him looking at the camera. I love his eyes and when I make any wallpaper I have to have his eyes looking out. They're just so warm and inviting with a touch of naughty little boy;)

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
I agree with that xDD

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
disturbedlepgirl wrote:LOL Me either and I made it! I need more pictures though with him looking at the camera. I love his eyes and when I make any wallpaper I have to have his eyes looking out. They're just so warm and inviting with a touch of naughty little boy;)

And I thought I was the only one who saw the mischevious little imp in him! LOL... He must've been a handful as a child!

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
LOL xD

disturbedlepgirl

disturbedlepgirl
Loading The Weapon
Oh you know he gave his parents a run for their money:P LOL And totally i see him as a mischievous little imp all the time.

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
He does strike to be a the mischievous type but gentlemanly xDD

disturbedlepgirl

disturbedlepgirl
Loading The Weapon
Like he has a truly balanced sense about him with women. At least that's what i sense with him:)

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
He deserves the right woman xD

disturbedlepgirl

disturbedlepgirl
Loading The Weapon
He so does. And he deserves tons of little rug rats running around. He'd be a great father.

MistressDisturbed

MistressDisturbed
Stupified
OMG, I am so blushing right now, but I'm gonna give it a shot. I have to admit, I'm kinda new to this, I've never had much luck in the love department. But all these words are from my heart.

Dear David,

For ten years, you have saved my life. From the moment I heard your voice and your honest words, I thought a dark angel had come to earth, and when I first saw you, I knew this was true. My sickness is all too real, but when I learned of your experiences and how you have overcome great obstacles, I was inspired to hold on and embrace the differences in me. And when I look into your eyes and hear that voice, I truly feel indestructible and in the future, I know that I can find safety in the asylum. I hope you continue sending your message for another ten years and beyond, bringing your inspiration to my life everyday. You have brought hope into my life that I thought was lost when I was diagnosed with my disease. Thank you for your music and beauty.

-- MistressD

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
*sits down, cracks my knuckles, and pops my neck* I'm gonna do this, and probably embarrass the hell out of myself, but oh well. Here it goes.

-------------------------

Dear David,

I've been a fan of yours off and on since pretty much the very beginning, 2000, when The Sickness came out. Now, I will admit, I only listened to bits and pieces of your music, a song here and a song there. It wasn't until December of last year that my life was changed completely by that angellic voice of yours.

In December of 2009, my little brother, who is also a big fan, made me sit down and listen to "Mistress". I almost stole his mp3 player. I can absolutely relate to what you say in that song. Falling in love with someone who just won't let you in. I've been there. I've done that. I cried when I first heard that song.

From there, I ventured to other albums, other songs. Though Down with the Sickness and Stupify were the two songs that I had known the best, I decided that I had had enough of all that bull crap that people call music these days. Hip hop, what people are calling Slow Jamz... these has lost their appeal to me. And then, I heard The Night.

What was this? Naught but pure power and poetry, that's what. The Night captures the senses. "For saving me from all they've taken, letting my armor fall again, giving me the strength to face them, feeling it taking over now." I knew these words, though I had never heard the song before. The Night is the song that made me fall. I'd heard all of the other albums by this time and had picked at least one or two favorites from each album like Stricken and Overburdened from Ten Thousand Fists, Prayer, Mistress, and Liberate from Believe, The Game, Violence Fetish, Shout 2000, and Droppin' Plates from The Sickness, but NONE OF THEM spoke to me the way that The Night does, until Deceiver. After I heard the Indestructible album from start to finish, life made sense. "Break apart and divide." Screw being a part of the crowd. Be yourself. Stick out like the sore thumb and don't give a shit.

To be honest, I can't pick a favorite from Indestructible. Each and every song on that album speaks to me. Inside the Fire spoke to me in two different ways. 1) I had a very dear friend of mine die my freshman year of high school, not long after 9/11 in a car wreck that was basically suicide via SUV. 2) I've been there myself. I've had the devil sitting on my shoulder telling me to kill myself. The pain would go away. Thankfully, I never listened. I have too much to live for now. I have a beautiful and charming two year old daughter, who rocks out every time I play your music. I think she's trying to learn the words, but it's hard to tell through the babble.

And, now, here we have Asylum about to come out. I'm so looking forward to that album and the Uproar tour, which I'm going to be catching in Denver.

Mr. Draiman, I would say that I love you for the music, but that simply wouldn't due. I love you, your music because it's deep, it speaks, it shows that you and your "brothers" in the band have the BALLS to touch on subjects that are deemed politically incorrect. My God bless you and the rest of the band with long life and a long career.

Disturbed1forEternity aka Vikki

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
There you go, ladies. I poured my soul out. Enjoy.

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
Wow...those were so cool. ^-^

disturbedlepgirl

disturbedlepgirl
Loading The Weapon
Awesome ! He'd be so proud:)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: