Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Disturbed Bane

Disturbed Bane
I heard them for the first time on the radio when i was in 6th grade with The Game and i got hooked and four years fan

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
I was living in Massachusetts in 2000 when The Sickness came out. I was big into karaoke then and someone sang Stupify (badly! LOL). I later heard the real song on the radio but had no idea who the band was, just that I liked the song, and the singer's voice captivated me... I didn't get The Sickness in 2000. My first Disturbed CD was Believe. But I've loved them ever since I heard their songs on the radio... all because of some guy who couldn't carry a tune singing Stupify at karaoke...LOL

The Disturbed Fan

The Disturbed Fan
Stupified
Oh Man now this is a TWO part question for me.
1. I was waiting in the car while my mom was running errands and I turned on the radio and "Prayer" was playing and the song just kept running through my head, and the radio people didnt state the song or name.

2. Before MAAW 3 my friend gave me a list of Disturbed's best songs and little did I know Prayer was their song and things clicked.

Toshichi

Toshichi
I first herd Disturbed back when I was still in high school, I traded one of my old game boy games for a CD (yea weird huh) It was a mixed CD but there were 3 Disturbed songs on it, Down with the sickness, voice, and droppin' plates. And I fell in love with them then and have grown up loving them sense I was a teen.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com