Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
Haha, I saw a picture of him wearing makeup (photo-shopped, of course). I had to admit, he does look pretty XDDD

Black Butterfly

Black Butterfly
Stupified
I do. I listen to Michael Jackson, a bit of Taylor Swift and Demi Lovato. I sort of do listen to the Jonas Brothers because I'm forced to.

PoisonIvy

PoisonIvy
Haunted
Christina Aguilera - her voice is phenomenal

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
Josh Groban is awesome :)

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
I used to listen to NSYNC, BSB, Britney, Christina and all them. I won't lie. Hell, I'm proud of it. I still to this day know every step to Bye, Bye, Bye. I also used to listen to a lot of Good Charlotte, but they're not who they used to be. All American Rejects are from my old stomping ground, Oklahoma, and I can't help but like them. "When you see my face,hope it gives you hell, hope it gives you hell."

Eve 6, Fuel, I like them too. Though, these days, I ONLY listen to Disturbed. I listen to the Pussy Cat Dolls every now and then. I listen to Ne-Yo from when he first came out. I'll ocassionally listen to the Jonas Brothers. They may be a little squeaky clean for my taste, but "Burnin' Up", and "Love Bug" are cute songs. I have to admit that.

Black Butterfly

Black Butterfly
Stupified
Yumiyuri wrote:Josh Groban is awesome :)

Agreed.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com