Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Has Anyone Here Met Disturbed? Empty Has Anyone Here Met Disturbed? Sun 21 Feb 2010, 06:20

kenji666

kenji666
Stupified
i didn't see anything like this on here so i wanna ask all of you...

1. has anyone here met Disturbed?
2. did you meet the whole band or just one member?
3. what was your experience like?
4. are the members hella cool in person?

i bet i'm not the only one wondering this so c'mon and share!

2Has Anyone Here Met Disturbed? Empty Re: Has Anyone Here Met Disturbed? Sun 21 Feb 2010, 15:23

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
During the myspace concert i was right there when they interviewed the band and got to meet them all.

3Has Anyone Here Met Disturbed? Empty Re: Has Anyone Here Met Disturbed? Sun 21 Feb 2010, 15:41

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
i have met everybody but, mike!!!! he is really elusive!!!! i have all of their autographs i have pics with Dan and John but, not david and mike

4Has Anyone Here Met Disturbed? Empty Re: Has Anyone Here Met Disturbed? Sun 21 Feb 2010, 18:55

Dawn_Cato

Dawn_Cato
Global Moderator
(That's top secret)If I give you that information......I might have to kill you Boogie LOL

5Has Anyone Here Met Disturbed? Empty Re: Has Anyone Here Met Disturbed? Mon 22 Feb 2010, 00:07

DstrbdDvoT

DstrbdDvoT
Believer
kenji666 wrote:i didn't see anything like this on here so i wanna ask all of you...

i bet i'm not the only one wondering this so c'mon and share!

1. Yes
2. Whole
3. Great
4. Yes

6Has Anyone Here Met Disturbed? Empty Re: Has Anyone Here Met Disturbed? Tue 23 Feb 2010, 00:55

kenji666

kenji666
Stupified
Dawn_Cato wrote:(That's top secret)If I give you that information......I might have to kill you Boogie LOL

lol
tell me then kill me then
jk

7Has Anyone Here Met Disturbed? Empty Re: Has Anyone Here Met Disturbed? Wed 24 Feb 2010, 03:17

laurieann131313

laurieann131313
The Animal
met them multiple times and yes they are all really cool....i'd say the coolest member is john.....but all are awesome in their own ways;)

8Has Anyone Here Met Disturbed? Empty Re: Has Anyone Here Met Disturbed? Wed 24 Feb 2010, 12:13

babygirlpj2007

babygirlpj2007
Warrior
wish i could meet them but i dont have the money to get to a concert...it sucks, but i can dream

9Has Anyone Here Met Disturbed? Empty Re: Has Anyone Here Met Disturbed? Fri 26 Feb 2010, 01:15

Syncpro

Syncpro
Dehumanized
Nope

10Has Anyone Here Met Disturbed? Empty Re: Has Anyone Here Met Disturbed? Wed 31 Mar 2010, 15:31

GODSERENITY

GODSERENITY
Stupified
I have met Disturbed 15 times now 2x when Fuzz was still with them. They are all GREAT GUYS!! They have always been more that happy to take photos with me and sign autographs on Merch I bring with. As of late it seems to be harder to get back stage passes or meet and greets though.
Disturbed Warrior

11Has Anyone Here Met Disturbed? Empty Re: Has Anyone Here Met Disturbed? Wed 31 Mar 2010, 18:38

S.M.F

S.M.F
Eye of the Storm
I've never met any of them.

12Has Anyone Here Met Disturbed? Empty Re: Has Anyone Here Met Disturbed? Wed 31 Mar 2010, 19:35

Conker

Conker
The Animal
I want to, they need to come back to Canada!

13Has Anyone Here Met Disturbed? Empty Re: Has Anyone Here Met Disturbed? Wed 31 Mar 2010, 20:21

TerdFerguson

TerdFerguson
Stupified
Actually last week I almost met them while recording. I was in the studio asking about internships and didn't realize it was Johnny K's, if I showed up 5 minutes earlier I would have met the guys.

14Has Anyone Here Met Disturbed? Empty Re: Has Anyone Here Met Disturbed? Wed 31 Mar 2010, 21:27

Conker

Conker
The Animal
TerdFerguson wrote:Actually last week I almost met them while recording. I was in the studio asking about internships and didn't realize it was Johnny K's, if I showed up 5 minutes earlier I would have met the guys.

What!!

15Has Anyone Here Met Disturbed? Empty Re: Has Anyone Here Met Disturbed? Thu 01 Apr 2010, 00:39

Stricken_Mistress

Stricken_Mistress
Inside The Fire
Nope...I can't even get them to accept friend requests...not that I don't understand. I do.

16Has Anyone Here Met Disturbed? Empty Re: Has Anyone Here Met Disturbed? Thu 01 Apr 2010, 10:42

TerdFerguson

TerdFerguson
Stupified
Conker wrote:
TerdFerguson wrote:Actually last week I almost met them while recording. I was in the studio asking about internships and didn't realize it was Johnny K's, if I showed up 5 minutes earlier I would have met the guys.

What!!

Yep, didn't get to see the main studio but I was shown one of the other 3 in the building. She said that there's a potential job position for me if I were to intern soon. Very excited!!!!!

17Has Anyone Here Met Disturbed? Empty Re: Has Anyone Here Met Disturbed? Thu 01 Apr 2010, 14:52

Conker

Conker
The Animal
Ohh... I get it, Aprils fools right.. Ha.

No but srsly?

18Has Anyone Here Met Disturbed? Empty Re: Has Anyone Here Met Disturbed? Fri 02 Apr 2010, 20:28

disturbedlepgirl

disturbedlepgirl
Loading The Weapon
I wish! My friend Mike though interviewed David a couple of years ago for his paper in Wyoming. He's a rock photographer and is getting his pics of David for me which he promised like 2 weeks ago:P But before he interviewed him, Mike was SOOOOO nervous! he didn't stop texting me about it. But he said dave was totally cool and wicked smart. He was glowing for days after doing that:)

19Has Anyone Here Met Disturbed? Empty Re: Has Anyone Here Met Disturbed? Sat 03 Apr 2010, 00:12

TerdFerguson

TerdFerguson
Stupified
No, I'm serious! I put in in the General Discussion thread the day it happened.

20Has Anyone Here Met Disturbed? Empty Re: Has Anyone Here Met Disturbed? Fri 02 Jul 2010, 09:11

spoox

spoox
I have met all of the guys several times, even some of the spouses and kids. I even met Fuzz when he was still in Disturbed. They are all really cool and down to earth and they sure have a way to make you feel at ease when chatting to them. If there is time they will sign stuff for you and pose for pics :)
I should post my collection of band meet pics sometime hehe

21Has Anyone Here Met Disturbed? Empty Re: Has Anyone Here Met Disturbed? Thu 15 Jul 2010, 00:42

otto

otto
YES

ALL 5 OF THEM

MET THE CURRENT BAND @ A RUSHED M&G & GOT AUTOGRAPHS. NOT MUCH TIME. MET FUZZ LAST YEAR. HE SHOWED ME AROUND HIS STUDIO - VERY COOL!

JUST HAD ENOUGH TIME TO TELL WITH FUZZ - HE'S "HELLA COOL."

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | Music | Rock, Punk, Alternative | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com