Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
In February 2010, Killswitch Engage announced that vocalist Howard Jones would be dropping out of the current tour; All That Remains vocalist Philip Labonte is filling in for Jones until Jones can return.[36] The band has been tight-lipped about the reasons for Jones's departure, but comments made at recent shows suggest there may be a rift within the band. Guitarist Adam Dutkiewicz remarked at a Valentines Day show in Chicago that Jones needed time to "get his head straight," later telling the crowd that the band had recently experienced a rough time, but that, no matter what, Killswitch would continue. Some fans wondered whether "no matter what" referred to a possible permanent departure by Jones. At least one source speculates that Jones departure was due to back pain.[37]

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
I am sure it has to be due to his back pain i doubt he is leaving the band for good

LairyFairy

LairyFairy
Asylum
I also heard he was leaving for good

Watch this space i suppose! x

Hoemmed

Hoemmed
Dehumanized
it was family problems.
Howard was upset because of it needs time to get hes head straight.

Dawn_Cato

Dawn_Cato
Global Moderator
That's sad and I am sorry he left.....a very hard choice to make.

Hoemmed

Hoemmed
Dehumanized
Obiviously you didnt read any posts of this topic? He didnt left the band, he need a break.

DYLANPCRIDDLE

DYLANPCRIDDLE
One of The Ten Thousand
thats too bad. on the other hand, it would be really cool to see Phillip Labonte with kse.

Dawn_Cato

Dawn_Cato
Global Moderator
Hoemmed wrote:Obiviously you didnt read any posts of this topic? He didnt left the band, he need a break.
Okay...I still feel bad for the guy if he is on time out or gone for good, its not easy for him, the band or the family....I'm showing my respects.If its his back and he needs an operation,do you know that sometimes it takes up to a year or two to for a full recovery?Okay....if he has emotional problems or band issues ??How bad off is he???I say pretty bad if he made a choice for time out....My gut feeling he wont be back.I hope I made myself clear on my opinion this time.

S.M.F

S.M.F
Eye of the Storm
He will probably be back eventually.

4everDisturbed

4everDisturbed
Inside The Fire
i hope he does come back. adam d is a great musician but he seems like he can be a dick at times

laurieann131313

laurieann131313
The Animal
he's coming back to the tour this month....he just needed a break.

Hoemmed

Hoemmed
Dehumanized
II 4evrDiStUrBeD II wrote:i hope he does come back. adam d is a great musician but he seems like he can be a dick at times

what the fuck you mean adam d being dick sometimes?

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com