Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What do you usually watch on TV? Empty What do you usually watch on TV? Sun 07 Feb 2010, 06:31

viktor121

viktor121
What do you usually watch on TV?

2What do you usually watch on TV? Empty Re: What do you usually watch on TV? Sun 07 Feb 2010, 14:26

Insanely Disturbed

Insanely Disturbed
Stricken
My usual TV shows are anime, MythBusters, Man vs Wild, Solitary, Weponology, and the such.

3What do you usually watch on TV? Empty Re: What do you usually watch on TV? Mon 08 Feb 2010, 17:25

Dawn_Cato

Dawn_Cato
Global Moderator
I love 24!

4What do you usually watch on TV? Empty Re: What do you usually watch on TV? Sat 13 Feb 2010, 22:36

S.M.F

S.M.F
Eye of the Storm
24, House, That Metal Show, Spongebob, any Metal or Rock Documenteries on VH1 or VH1 Classic.

5What do you usually watch on TV? Empty Re: What do you usually watch on TV? Tue 16 Feb 2010, 17:21

TheOneYouForsaken

TheOneYouForsaken
Loading The Weapon
House, Family Guy, Anime (if its good), and American Idol (don't hate me D:)

6What do you usually watch on TV? Empty Re: What do you usually watch on TV? Wed 31 Mar 2010, 02:53

Post Orgasmic Chill

Post Orgasmic Chill
One of The Ten Thousand
Chuck, Criminal Minds, House, True Blood, The Pacific

7What do you usually watch on TV? Empty Re: What do you usually watch on TV? Wed 31 Mar 2010, 10:55

disturbed fan86

disturbed fan86
Warrior
Cops, Law & Order,Reruns of Charmed and also Everybody Loves Raymond

8What do you usually watch on TV? Empty Re: What do you usually watch on TV? Wed 31 Mar 2010, 18:21

Darkking

Darkking
Asylum
House.

i dont watch much T.V

9What do you usually watch on TV? Empty Re: What do you usually watch on TV? Wed 31 Mar 2010, 19:27

Conker

Conker
The Animal
South Park, MythBusters, Comedy Now and Billy The Exterminator.

10What do you usually watch on TV? Empty Re: What do you usually watch on TV? Wed 31 Mar 2010, 20:22

S.M.F

S.M.F
Eye of the Storm
Recently The Middle.

11What do you usually watch on TV? Empty Re: What do you usually watch on TV? Thu 01 Apr 2010, 00:07

Bound2Fate

Bound2Fate
Nothing...my tv is off 98% of the time...when it's on, I'm playing video games.

12What do you usually watch on TV? Empty Re: What do you usually watch on TV? Thu 01 Apr 2010, 15:16

DYLANPCRIDDLE

DYLANPCRIDDLE
One of The Ten Thousand
football and cartoons

13What do you usually watch on TV? Empty Re: What do you usually watch on TV? Thu 01 Apr 2010, 23:22

Stricken_Mistress

Stricken_Mistress
Inside The Fire
Glen Beck, Nancy Grace, Steve Wilkos, local and world news, supernatural, ghosthunters, and super why...for the lil ones.

14What do you usually watch on TV? Empty Re: What do you usually watch on TV? Fri 02 Apr 2010, 00:11

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
i stopped watching most of the crap they put on my stations in my country cause its all shit most of it i download most of the internet TV shows that i wanna watch these days the internet company aren't happy but who cares what they think cause there time warner so fuck them

chuck legend of the seeker the pacific 24 house anything that's good really

15What do you usually watch on TV? Empty Re: What do you usually watch on TV? Fri 02 Apr 2010, 02:26

Stricken_Mistress

Stricken_Mistress
Inside The Fire
Ravensclaw wrote:i stopped watching most of the crap they put on my stations in my country cause its all shit most of it i download most of the internet TV shows that i wanna watch these days the internet company aren't happy but who cares what they think cause there time warner so fuck them

chuck legend of the seeker the pacific 24 house anything that's good really

The Legend of The Seeker is awesome. My favorite episode was when the curse was placed on the mother confessor where whatever happened to the one that put the curse on her also happened to her. You have really good taste.

16What do you usually watch on TV? Empty Re: What do you usually watch on TV? Fri 02 Apr 2010, 11:36

tlg80

tlg80
Kappa Mikey, I watch a lot of shows on Discovery Health, Dr. G being my favorite. Hockey as well.

17What do you usually watch on TV? Empty Re: What do you usually watch on TV? Sun 04 Apr 2010, 13:27

_KJ_

_KJ_
A Welcome Burden
Boon Docks

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com