Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Do you think Disturbed should incorporate rhythm guitar into the live set?

The need for layering in the live set. - Page 2 Empty20%The need for layering in the live set. - Page 2 Empty 20% [ 4 ]
The need for layering in the live set. - Page 2 Empty25%The need for layering in the live set. - Page 2 Empty 25% [ 5 ]
The need for layering in the live set. - Page 2 Empty5%The need for layering in the live set. - Page 2 Empty 5% [ 1 ]
The need for layering in the live set. - Page 2 Empty10%The need for layering in the live set. - Page 2 Empty 10% [ 2 ]
The need for layering in the live set. - Page 2 Empty40%The need for layering in the live set. - Page 2 Empty 40% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 20

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Remiel

Stricken
Conker wrote: During a solo there's no backing track but the bass and drums is just fine for that.

Now we're both on the same page. Thank you for making your opinion known. I would prefer having rhythm backing tracks during the solos, that's my opinion. Now... Anyone else have an opinion???

Conker

Conker
The Animal
That or David needs to learn guitar.

Remiel

Stricken
Conker wrote:That or David needs to learn guitar.
HA! I like that idea! But then there's the possibility that playing guitar would distract him from singing. But if it was just in the solos there'd be no problem... and even more David Draiman fangirls than ever before. XD It is well known that guitars add sex-appeal. That's why I play Bass. "Don't look at me! Look at the guy on the other side of the stage, he has more strings!"

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com