Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1RIP Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan of A7X Empty RIP Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan of A7X Tue 29 Dec 2009, 22:36

TheOneYouForsaken

TheOneYouForsaken
Loading The Weapon
ArtisanNewsService cover on him:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

As many already may know The Rev the drummer of Avenged Sevenfold passed away Dec. 28, 2009 I know some on this forum don't like this band but Rev was a legend when it came to drums and he will be missed by fans of the band and drum playing may his soul rest in peace and rock the after life.

Bound2Fate

Bound2Fate
I went with my friend to go see this band once and it was the worst show I've ever been to. With Saving Abel, Papa Roach, and especially Buckcherry going before A7X, how could you expect anything good in my opinion. But, A7X's drummer kept the show at a mediocre level with his stellar drumming. "The Rev"'s drumming was the only highlight of the show. He probably OD'ed on something, but he was definitely too young to die. I hate to see any musician, or anybody really, die too young.

S.M.F

S.M.F
Eye of the Storm
I love A7X and The Rev was always one of my favorite drummers. May he rest in peace and rock forever in heaven.

LairyFairy

LairyFairy
Asylum
I think the band suck balls but its sad when anyone dies at such a young age. Thoughts to his friends and family.

FaerieCorpsey

FaerieCorpsey
Warrior
I agree. Personally can't stand the band. However, noone deserves to die, or have a family member die, when they are only 28 years old. Let's hope 2010 sees less deaths and more happiness.

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
May he rest in peace in Heaven.

DYLANPCRIDDLE

DYLANPCRIDDLE
One of The Ten Thousand
goodnite in peace. shame when anyone dies young

Disturbed2good4theRest

Disturbed2good4theRest
The Rev deff one of the best and one of my fav drummers of all time..

9RIP Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan of A7X Empty RIP Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan of A7X Wed 10 Feb 2010, 19:01

disturbed fan86

disturbed fan86
Warrior
FaerieCorpsey wrote:I agree. Personally can't stand the band. However, noone deserves to die, or have a family member die, when they are only 28 years old. Let's hope 2010 sees less deaths and more happiness.

Hey FaerieCorpsey I know that you hope that in 2010 there will be less deaths and more happiness but people die everyday all over the world which sucks but at least all those people who will die they will be resting in peace and not suffering here on this earth. by the it sucks that the drummer died he will forever live in our hearts and be inspiration for manys years to come.

Last edited by disturbed fan86 on Wed 10 Feb 2010, 19:03; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : just making a few corrections)

10RIP Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan of A7X Empty Re: RIP Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan of A7X Thu 22 Apr 2010, 14:22

kr0w93

kr0w93
Asylum
Really disappointed to hear he died. The Rev was an insane drummer and practically the band's only highlights.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com