Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Ever Been to a Music as a Weapon show Empty Ever Been to a Music as a Weapon show Mon 02 Mar 2009, 03:01

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
Sadly i Haven't

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
I wish if they came near to where i live id go

LadyCorruption

Warrior
I have. MAAW II and it was fuckin awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAAW IV too and that was fuckin sweet!!!!!!!!!!

S.M.F

S.M.F
Eye of the Storm
I haven't. I was about to go to Music as a Weapon IV but something more important got planned over it. This was in April or May. The 1st time they came to where I live.

Land of Confusion

Land of Confusion
Disturbed One
I haven't but i want to go so bad.

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
no as its an north american tour

Darkking

Darkking
Asylum
been there..done that...GONNA DO IT AGAIN!! and recomend it VARY HIGHLY..it'll be the best night of your life

Morbid Spawn

Morbid Spawn
One of The Ten Thousand
God damn you Andy! You make me feel jealious. but hey, I was sick as fuck in the hospital the day of the maaw concedrt in Toronto.. 2010 Baby plus that new album... god damn lol

Intoxication

Intoxication
Disturbed One
I been to two shows and it was the best concerts ever.

LairyFairy

LairyFairy
Asylum
I never been to one show ever :(

Morbid Spawn

Morbid Spawn
One of The Ten Thousand
Jordan you should fly to USA or Canada and go to MAAW V lol

LairyFairy

LairyFairy
Asylum
well thats the plan! x

Morbid Spawn

Morbid Spawn
One of The Ten Thousand
Well as long as North Korea dosint start a nuclear war we should be ok :)

LairyFairy

LairyFairy
Asylum
lol need to get some money first

Morbid Spawn

Morbid Spawn
One of The Ten Thousand
Yeah 2000 Bucks a flight is to much? WHy dont you swim across the atlantic ? :) Ill meet you half way lol

LairyFairy

LairyFairy
Asylum
lol id swim across the atlantic for a good cause

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
You would wow

LairyFairy

LairyFairy
Asylum
mike im amazed u doubt my sincerity

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
I don't doubt it but swimming across the atlantic.

LairyFairy

LairyFairy
Asylum
im a good swimmer, and if its worth it ill do whatever it takes hehe

Down with the Sickness

Down with the Sickness
Disturbed One
I been to three shows and i must say Disturbed rocked the house. MAAW4

22Ever Been to a Music as a Weapon show Empty Ever Been to a Music as a Weapon show Mon 13 Jul 2009, 09:27

disturbed fan86

disturbed fan86
Warrior
Yes I have I went with my dad to the April 22nd 2009 show at the izod center and that night was the best night of my fucking life my dad took plenty pictures of all four bands of chimaira lacuna coil killswitch engage and disturbed I have a big photo album book that holds up to 400 pictures and I put all the pictures in order by band and by order they were taken also to represent disturbed wore long black pants and long black sleeve shirt and I bought a small key chain bottle opener with a disturbed smiley face and black t-shirt of disturbed with tour maaw IV and also I got vacation day off to go to the concert .

Last edited by disturbed fan86 on Fri 17 Jul 2009, 10:37; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changing from bout to bought and also about 300 hunderd pictures)

Inside The Fire

Inside The Fire
Disturbed One
I have never been to a show and i am dying to go to one. MAAW4

LairyFairy

LairyFairy
Asylum
disturbed fan86 wrote:Yes I have I went with my dad to the April 22nd 2009 show at the izod center and that night was the best night of my fucking life my dad took plenty pictures of all four bands of chimaira lacuna coil killswitch engage and disturbed I have a big photo album book that holds up to 400 pictures and I put all the pictures in order by band and by order they were taken also to represent disturbed wore long black pants and long black sleeve shirt and I bought a small key chain bottle opener with a disturbed smiley face and black t-shirt of disturbed with tour maaw IV and also I got vacation day off to go to the concert .

Sounds really amazing The Guy

sarahski

sarahski
tah! i wish.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com