Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Post Orgasmic Chill

Post Orgasmic Chill
One of The Ten Thousand
Why does a man leave his house at 2am?

ANSWER: He's going out for ice cream. Haha!

What's going on with the infamous golfer extrordanaire?

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
Something going on i don't buy that it was just a car accident he had a busted lip and cuts on his face and his wife has singing his golf club at the car hmmmmm something is fishy.

Darkking

Darkking
Asylum
oh cmon..he cheated on her..she found out..and she went all gangsta on his ass and beat the shit out of him..simple as that..it wouldent be that hard to do..hes a professional golfer...there not vary tough :P

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
LMAO Yeah she did beat his ass

S.M.F

S.M.F
Eye of the Storm
And hes still trying to cover up his affair.

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
Now he admits it why get married if you going to do this with all these woman in the first place.

Post Orgasmic Chill

Post Orgasmic Chill
One of The Ten Thousand
SERIOUSLY! He thinks because he's some hot shot athlete those rules don't apply to him...and he thought he was being smart about it! That's the part that kills me...I'm being smart about cheating on my wife. Oh yeah. -_-'

Dawn_Cato

Dawn_Cato
Global Moderator
From my understanding about the seven year itch......Men(and Women) go through a period when they want to feel attractive sexy and the need of someone new.That does not mean they want out of a marriage. remember love and sex are two different things.Granted I am not saying this is allowed but this is what happeneds sometimes! Also it's a sign of a partners need for desire I think and trouble sign for the marriage.That's why so many people go to marriage counseling.

Darkking

Darkking
Asylum
bahh,,,thats why so many husbands and wives end up dead

Dawn_Cato

Dawn_Cato
Global Moderator
Let me try and explain something about what an affair is then you be the judge.....
Ok lets say your husband or wife is like your favorite piece of candy...Now you go into your candy store and buy your favorite piece of candy, over and over and over again for years! So.....one day you go in the same candy store and your eyes wander to all of the candy and say "I want to taste something different,something new!" Though I love my favorite candy I am kinda bored with the same candy.....so you try it and some people stay with the new candy
and some people go back to their favorite candy.Poor Tiger Woods......I feel bad for the marriage they are in but she is his wife and mother and I know the guy can see that he is lucky because she is truly beautiful and kind and smart......and very angry with him right now.

Post Orgasmic Chill

Post Orgasmic Chill
One of The Ten Thousand
Darkking32 wrote:bahh,,,thats why so many husbands and wives end up dead

...and divorced.

All a relationship is..is....One partner gives the other partner what they want and need while the other partner gives that partner what they want and need. By keeping this through open communication it alleviates any possibility of the husband and or wife to want and need things outside of the relationship.

Post Orgasmic Chill

Post Orgasmic Chill
One of The Ten Thousand
Dawn_Cato wrote:Let me try and explain something about what an affair is then you be the judge.....
Ok lets say your husband or wife is like your favorite piece of candy...Now you go into your candy store and buy your favorite piece of candy, over and over and over again for years! So.....one day you go in the same candy store and your eyes wander to all of the candy and say "I want to taste something different,something new!" Though I love my favorite candy I am kinda bored with the same candy.....so you try it and some people stay with the new candy
and some people go back to their favorite candy.Poor Tiger Woods......I feel bad for the marriage they are in but she is his wife and mother and I know the guy can see that he is lucky because she is truly beautiful and kind and smart......and very angry with him right now.

No! When your eyes wander that means you're not getting what you need or want out of the relationship and you're looking for it elsewhere. The piece of candy had better be what you want and need and be willing to give you what you want and need...otherwise, put it back on the shelf and wait for the piece that does because once you pick 'the piece' there is no going back, but that's okay because you don't WANT to go back.

nerezza_regni

nerezza_regni
Well, since the cat is now out of the bag, my husband's niece went public with her affair that she had with him in 2006-2007 two days ago..friggin reporters won't leave her mother alone probing her for information..

Dawn_Cato

Dawn_Cato
Global Moderator
Ohhh that's not good 🇳🇴

Darkking

Darkking
Asylum
wow...what a nice PG way to put CHEATING ON YOUR SPOUSE...just say to the kids mommy and daddy are having a little fight. it doesn't mean we've stopped loving you, then take the eminem approach...send them to get some smokes and kill the asshole or bitch where they stand..depending on your view point...

nerezza_regni

nerezza_regni
Yep her mom had reporters from ESPN and The Today Show calling her today, leaving messages on her answering machine. I think her mom said it best tonight "Happy friggin Holidays" sigh explosive

WormGerm

WormGerm
Stupified
Takes work to keep a marriage going I work pretty damn hard to keep my family happy.

Darkking

Darkking
Asylum
WormGerm wrote:Takes work to keep a marriage going I work pretty damn hard to keep my family happy.

Much Respect

nerezza_regni

nerezza_regni
WormGerm wrote:Takes work to keep a marriage going I work pretty damn hard to keep my family happy.

Couldn't agree with you more...I have been married since I was 18 years old ..this coming May it will be 16 years that the hubby and I said I do...it takes A LOT of work, sweat, tears, sacrifice, etc. Kudos to you worm ;)

zealouso

Warrior
All those famous and amazing athletes got in Deep Shit!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Manny Pacquaio got stuck in deepshit too, bcoz of his illicit affair with a filipina actress here in the Philippines

NOW WE KNOW THERE SECRETS. ^^

DYLANPCRIDDLE

DYLANPCRIDDLE
One of The Ten Thousand
:Thatsbad:

Dawn_Cato

Dawn_Cato
Global Moderator
You will always wonder why someone who has so much in life and ends up taking a risk to ruin it all with a lousy affair!

Post Orgasmic Chill

Post Orgasmic Chill
One of The Ten Thousand
Okay...so...Back to Tiger Woods.

Anyone think he can say something publically to clear his image in the media?

I personally don't think so, but I also don't believe he got all the endorsements he did because he's a good guy...he got them because he's a good golfer.

WormGerm

WormGerm
Stupified
tiger is doomed

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com